Weapons PDO Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Newbe here First of all I want to give props to whoever figured this out :not worthy: I just started my helmet but I question about weapons I downloaded the file but they do not laod in Pepakura like the armor. I am doing something wrong?

OK I tried that thanks! Are they supposed to be all "spikey" looking? And some of the numbers are all jumbled up, I made the font smaller and it still did not help.

The File for the AR in the downloads/database dosent seem right??? what are all those bubble/Ball things ???
I don't remenber seeing them on the AR ???

The file dosent seem to be scale right or anything, it is very confusing.

Dose anyone have a PDO file that can be printed out without havint to fiddle around for hours with folds etc.

wombat6926

Ronin said:
OK I tried that thanks! Are they supposed to be all "spikey" looking? And some of the numbers are all jumbled up, I made the font smaller and it still did not help.

Last edited by a moderator:
wombat6926 said:
The File for the AR in the downloads/database dosent seem right??? what are all those bubble/Ball things ???
I don't remenber seeing them on the AR ???
I'm pretty sure they are nodes that are parallel to actions in-game; like there is one for every part that moves and one for MC to hold it and stuff.
Just delete them.

go into 3dModelWindow>Show Object List and turn off the ones that are spheres.
then youll have to decide how to cut it so its easier to put together, dont just hit "auto unfold"
i would defanatly simplify the model in a 3d editor before attempting to unfold it in pepakura.

those spiky things are the glue flaps, pepakura like to make the flaps long by default,
go into Configuration>Flap Configuration>Change All Flap Widths , (around 5mm usually does the trick)

im working on a shotgun right now, and im 80% ready to release the finished pdo, (edited 3d model, per request)
ill also begin working on a AR soon too

Ronin said:
where did you get the files for your weapons can you give me links or websites.

dannifood4less said:
go into 3dModelWindow>Show Object List and turn off the ones that are spheres.
then youll have to decide how to cut it so its easier to put together, dont just hit "auto unfold"
i would defanatly simplify the model in a 3d editor before attempting to unfold it in pepakura.

those spiky things are the glue flaps, pepakura like to make the flaps long by default,
go into Configuration>Flap Configuration>Change All Flap Widths , (around 5mm usually does the trick)

im working on a shotgun right now, and im 80% ready to release the finished pdo, (edited 3d model, per request)
ill also begin working on a AR soon too
I went to the link and it had something about paying and i dont have a credit card or paypal im only 15 lol so i was wondering if you could send me the file or something like that

I found them under the pepakua download section of this forum. I done everything you guys said, the "balls"" are gone but when you unfold it ....I dont think i will try it. What I need is a good side pic or drawing because I am going to make mine out of wood by cutting it out on a CNC router at my work (that is when I get my armor completed) I figure make two halfs and wood glue them together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back