Weapons Skins (Magnum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner Greenwoo

Does anyone know where I could get photo reference of all the 32 magnum skins in halo 5. I wanna see how they all look then choose one of them to do as a prop or is there anyone with all the weapons skins unlocked and willing to take screenshot for me. Thanks ! :)

Go to Halo Waypoint to your Requisitions.
You can view them there.

Or just to go YouTube. There are plenty of videos showing all skins.

There are plenty of references on the Internet. Perhaps try Googling the specific weapon skin you're looking for, and go from there. (Or in this case, all 32) :)
The Halo wiki is also a good place to sift through.

I can't wait to see more cosplayers go wild with crazy custom skins for their weapons, really great idea they introduced in to H5 with those. it's going to allow a lot of personal customization for us and our armor and weapons builds

d8f0f6b0d66053a80e61e2c4badf5b73.jpg

First sage is done can't wait to cast this beauty ! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• d8f0f6b0d66053a80e61e2c4badf5b73.jpg
    d8f0f6b0d66053a80e61e2c4badf5b73.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 246
May I ask, why do you want to cast it?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see more cosplayers go wild with crazy custom skins for their weapons, really great idea they introduced in to H5 with those. it's going to allow a lot of personal customization for us and our armor and weapons builds

Totally agree. I just wish there were more actual UNSC skins with the military feel. Not 95% of them looking like straight out of COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back