Wearing Armor In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
I was thinking that once I was done with my armor, just for kicks and giggles I would wear my armor at least once to like the mall or gamestop. I was wondering, would I get like banned from the mall because of the costume?

JackSkelling10 said:
I was thinking that once I was done with my armor, just for kicks and giggles I would wear my armor at least once to like the mall or gamestop. I was wondering, would I get like banned from the mall because of the costume?

It all depends on how they respond. I've seen several people on youtube who go out and go to game stores and wal-marts and stuff. People mostly like them and get pictures and stuff. I myself plan on going out to show off case my armor when I am finished.

Side note: Different cities/states have different laws. I know the city I protest in (Go Anon!) allows masks, just as long as you don't do anything criminal and aren't seriously disturbing the peace. Me and some friends are planning a protest and we will all be masked. I'm actually thinking about making an MC helmet with a Guy Fawkes mask instead of a visor. HardxCore

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went to Anime Boston in my armor, there was a mall with a Game Stop in connected to the convention center. When I went in, they said that I wasn't allowed to wear the helmet in the store for security reasons. I totally understood there reasoning behind that but it still ruined my experienced a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back