Weta Is Releasing New "halo Statues"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I still didn't need to build my armor and finish some weapons up, I'd consider pre ordering Cortana and maybe the MC helmet. Both look pretty good to me.

these has been known by a few for a while, I'm hoping to pick some of these up at armageddon, last year they auctioned off the stuff they had there so they didn't have to take it back on the plane :lol: So i got some nice pieces for 1/5th of the price :D

Same here spase, when i first saw the helmet I thought it was amazing and perfect, then I saw the details and it was 1/4th sized. If it was 3/4th or full, it could probably be used as a helmet on someone's suit.

tlither said:
Well if I still didn't need to build my armor and finish some weapons up, I'd consider pre ordering Cortana and maybe the MC helmet. Both look pretty good to me.
agreed the helment and cortana look awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, And I was thinking of buying this. But 1/4 scale, yucky.

I might snag me one of the "Leaping" Master Chief, that looks sick. The price is insane though...

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Man, And I was thinking of buying this. But 1/4 scale, yucky.

I might snag me one of the "Leaping" Master Chief, that looks sick. The price is insane though...
They are not that expensive, the Cortana is just 82USD..

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
woah those look sick, but like everything else in the world, they cost 10000000000 dollars (figure of speech) that a 13 year old like me doesnt have..
fact, only nice special edition stuff like that i have is the halo 3 legendary helm, and metal bioshock bigdaddy replica
good enough for me though

The Cortana one reminds me a LOT of Eternal's Fist of the Master Cheif, Anyone else get that same kinda thought?

Wish they had better pictures though

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back