WETA warthog - Photos & videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arowin

Jr Member
Here are the photos I took of it. And a couple of videos for you to enjoy drool over:
DSC04080.JPG

DSC04078.JPG

DSC04079.JPG

Video:

Mwa-hahahaha :)

Oh, and when I asked, the WETA people said that the halo figurines they are developing are going through the design phase now - So don't expect them anytime soon :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Man! Do want!
*Imagines cruzing round in the puma/worthog playing eminems 'just lose it' track real loud on the radio, nodding my head to the beat.*

RedTogusa said:
Oh Man! Do want!
*Imagines cruzing round in the puma/worthog playing eminems 'just lose it' track real loud on the radio, nodding my head to the beat.*

(y)

I hate you for seeing this in person, but I love you for showing us the pics. It's cool how there's a medpack between the driver and passenger.

Spartanspork said:
:love: :love: :love: dang, thats badass. I can imagine the looks someone would get driving that...

Especially if you were in a Master Chief suit... ^.^

we all know the reaction a single suit causes just imagine a mastercheif and two marines riding down the highway in the warthog. though i think the police might have a prob.

Wow!

The only thing that can compare to seeing that thing in person is seeing an F-22 in person! Nice pics.

Thanks for sharing. :)

i want that to be my first car.... i think bungie should get an actual car company to make a car based on the warthog (they'd prolly have to nix the cannon =[ but you could just make one lol ) id buy one and it should come in three colors green, master chief green (thats a real color in my crayon box) and a hunter green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back