WETWORK armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ath

been scouring the forums looking for a pepakura file on the halo 4 recon armor to go with a wetwork helm and im having some trouble locating anything on it.
ive seen some for the helm and found one pepakura file for some things but they werent compatible to the pepakura format for some reason.
im still looking but could use some help
much appreciated guys

been scouring the forums looking for a pepakura file on the halo 4 recon armor to go with a wetwork helm and im having some trouble locating anything on it.
ive seen some for the helm and found one pepakura file for some things but they werent compatible to the pepakura format for some reason.
im still looking but could use some help
much appreciated guys

You can find the Halo 4 MJOLNIR G2 Recon files HERE - we offer a helmet, shoulderplate and torso download. I can verify that all of the aforementioned files will open in Pepakura Designer 3.

Good luck with your build, and please let me know if you need any further help with locating files.

THANKS MAN! im having trouble putting in measurements at the moment for the chest. you think you can help me out? if not i understand. i have everything written down

You can find the Halo 4 MJOLNIR G2 Recon files HERE - we offer a helmet, shoulderplate and torso download. I can verify that all of the aforementioned files will open in Pepakura Designer 3.

Good luck with your build, and please let me know if you need any further help with locating files.
for my chest measurements
from armpit to armpit across chest - 17 inches 431.8mm
shoulder to shoulder- 21.3 inches 541.02 mm
neck- 5.7 inches 144.78 mm
from front of chest to back 9.3 inches 236.22 mm
and i cant for the life of me figure out how to put the measurements in to make it all balanced for the chest.
ive looked at every tutorial i could find, i know how to put in the measurements but im having a sinking gut feeling it wont turn out to fit
i dont want to waste all the time and materials and have it turn out not fitting me at all

for my chest measurements
from armpit to armpit across chest - 17 inches 431.8mm
shoulder to shoulder- 21.3 inches 541.02 mm
neck- 5.7 inches 144.78 mm
from front of chest to back 9.3 inches 236.22 mm
and i cant for the life of me figure out how to put the measurements in to make it all balanced for the chest.
ive looked at every tutorial i could find, i know how to put in the measurements but im having a sinking gut feeling it wont turn out to fit
i dont want to waste all the time and materials and have it turn out not fitting me at all

Pepakura 3 has a 'Measure Distance' tool - right-click on the unfold section of the program, select that function. You'll be able to then select two points of the torso and obtain the measurement in millimetres between those points.

I would suggest obtaining the width of your torso, from either side of the lowest point of your ribcage; and the width of your collarbone, from one side of your neck to the other. Then finding the corresponding points on the model, and resize as necessary. Unfortunately, I can't be of much more help to you with scaling - this is something you're going to have to work out on your own. Nobody on the 405th, without being there in person with you, will be able to set up your files in a way that will make them fit you the first time you work on them. You're just going to have to work as best you can, and work until you find a scale that suits you; believe me, you're not the first person by a long shot to fret over the scale of their project and then have to rebuild until it fits them. I've been through literally a dozen Mk V Scout helmet revisions until I found a scale that suited me the best, so don't be disheartened.

I wish you luck in your build.

Hey!! Well for your first concern about the recon parts, most of the gen 2 armor differ in helmet, torso, and bicep/shoulders. But the rest of the armor pieces are usually just the recruit style, so I would just look up the recruit files for the other pieces and maybe modify them a bit if you'd like, or of course try building them from scratch.

As for the scaling, what Chernobyl said was spot on, but here is a link to a GREAT site and page that explains scaling in really simple terms. http://halogoddess.weebly.com/scale-your-armor-in-pepakura.html
I would definitely check that out. You only need to change one measurement in the scale and the rest will auto configure itself. I would follow these guidelines.
Helmet-height
Bicep/shoulder-height
Torso-width
Forearms-height
Cod/waist-width
Thigh-height
Shin-height
Foot-depth
I wish you the best of luck!! :D

Pepakura 3 has a 'Measure Distance' tool - right-click on the unfold section of the program, select that function. You'll be able to then select two points of the torso and obtain the measurement in millimetres between those points.

I would suggest obtaining the width of your torso, from either side of the lowest point of your ribcage; and the width of your collarbone, from one side of your neck to the other. Then finding the corresponding points on the model, and resize as necessary. Unfortunately, I can't be of much more help to you with scaling - this is something you're going to have to work out on your own. Nobody on the 405th, without being there in person with you, will be able to set up your files in a way that will make them fit you the first time you work on them. You're just going to have to work as best you can, and work until you find a scale that suits you; believe me, you're not the first person by a long shot to fret over the scale of their project and then have to rebuild until it fits them. I've been through literally a dozen Mk V Scout helmet revisions until I found a scale that suited me the best, so don't be disheartened.

I wish you luck in your build.
I, actually put poly foam in there if it's too big, but, Idk about small, that, you will just need to work out on your own, and *tip, the most movable armor is wetworks, since its sides are easy to slip through and all that stuff. I found actually some wetworks chest armor out of the best stuff on earth, foam, not snapples, on pepakura library. Sadly, I cant give you the link, since Im on my school chromebook and facebook is blocked, but join the group, and search up wetwork and you will find it...there also might be some recon armor files there too, so, if your interested, its called Pepakura Library and yeah, you wont miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back