What are some events this year all of you are attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phauxelate

Member DIN
S554
I'm planning on attending the Wisconsin Comic Convention hosted by Imaginarium that is happening in late June. They are the same people who hosted the San Francisco comic con that had 25 thousand people attend! I think this is the first year they are hosting this con, so lets make some noise! There's also bound to be plenty of people. Plus, the special guest is the voice actor for Master Chief, Steve Downes!

Any others any of you are attending? I'd love to see if I can make it to any of them!

I'm planning to hit colossalcon in the very end of may into June in Ohio with a couple of friends. Anyone else attending feel free to try and meet up there.

C2E2, but only Saturday as of now. And I'll unfortunately be out of town for the Chicago Outpost, I'll be bummin it out west for the Anaheim one though! anyone want to try and get a photoshoot together at C2E2 Saturday morning? I believe in the past few years we have done noon? I would be cool doing it earlier if anyone wants to hellp arrange it.

C2E2, Anime Central, Halo Discovery Outpost, possibly in Anaheim but guaranteed in Chicago.

I'm planning on Chicago Outpost and finally making it south to DragonCon. Probably also go to StL ComicCon but not entirely sure yet.

Last edited:
remember all you can get weekend passes for any Outpost if you volunteer some of your time to promote the 405th during the event. The volunteer work does not need to be in costume, we need people to tell the guests what we're all about!

Message your RCO Cadet or RXO Spidermonkey60 if you are interested and they will contact the regiment you wish to attend. Deadline for signups is soon!

Here's the link for requesting the pass

Last edited:
I plan on attending the Cherry Capital Comic Con in Traverse City, Michigan near the end of May.

remember all you can get weekend passes for any Outpost if you volunteer some of your time to promote the 405th during the event. The volunteer work does not need to be in costume, we need people to tell the guests what we're all about!

Message your RCO Cadet or RXO Spidermonkey60 if you are interested and they will contact the regiment you wish to attend. Deadline for signups is soon!

Here's the link for requesting the pass
Got a source for stenciling or stickers? Can't see any in the armory.

I will actually be attending the Halo: Outpost Discovery in Chicago!!! :D It's my first out of state convention so I'm kind of excited and a little freaked out. lol I never travel so this will be a new experience. The whole family is coming, and my son, who will be 6 by the time we go, will be dressed as an ODST. He's been begging for another costume. hehehe I'm HOPING to have a new costume for the event. We will see how that goes though. If not, I'll be in my ODST as well.

Aside from Chicago, I will also be going to youmacon. I attend every year, but I never see any other Halo cosplayers so I end up being alone. I do bring a friend with me to get some pictures and whatnot, but that's about it. I end up staying for only about an hour or 2.

I will actually be attending the Halo: Outpost Discovery in Chicago!!! :D It's my first out of state convention so I'm kind of excited and a little freaked out. lol I never travel so this will be a new experience.

Hey, same! Me and my brother will be attending Outpost in Chicago as well... We've already bought tickets haha! We're both going to be cosplaying, and before I go I'll touch up and improve my armor to look more appealing. Maybe I'll see you then, yeah?

Fursquared

... Did I see you at fursquared by chance?? I missed the opportunity of meeting up, as I was still recovering after breaking me knee. Maybe you saw me? I was there all weekend. I was the one in crutches playing the ocarina. Couln't miss me unless you're deaf!

... Did I see you at fursquared by chance?? I missed the opportunity of meeting up, as I was still recovering after breaking me knee. Maybe you saw me? I was there all weekend. I was the one in crutches playing the ocarina. Couln't miss me unless you're deaf!

Maybe. I was hanging with Zenfox a lot of the con, or running around in fursuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back