What Did The Forums Used To Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero Napkin

Jr Member
I remember looking at the 405th forums a long time ago, and I remember them looking different. Does anyone have a picture or anything?

Aero Napkin said:
I remember looking at the 405th forums a long time ago, and I remember them looking different. Does anyone have a picture or anything?

No its always looked like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
mjolnir follower said:

No, it didn't. I remember it looking more like a vBulletin forum. I think it was changed in mid early '09, or maybe earlier.

mjolnir follower said:

Ignore the smartass.

Way back in the day (2 years, I think?), the forum was pretty bland. I don't have a picture, but I'll try to describe it.

White backdrop, blue header image with the old UNSC Eagle Logo we used to use, tan sub-box images, and blue text.

I may be wrong, but that's close to what we had. Maybe Adam has some old builds lying around on an HD somewhere?

I have been here for years...BUT i used to have a different username. this website used to be the "Mjonir forums" it was green and cream colored, and was made in 2006, i believe. it was the same idea, with a different name and color scheme...it was also less known, and a smaller more tight-knit community...we had great old moderators that used to be here but i no longer see, like redsleighdown...so that is the story!

Yeah some years back the forum was more in the pale blue and you could take out all the nice details and the specialize section.

Pat

I used to like the way they looked, and now that they changed (was gone for like a year or two), I need to readjust.

Aero Napkin said:
Awesome, thanks for the link, and thanks to all who answered (with the exception of one).

No problem, also if you check in the old 405th forum news announcements you might be able to dig up the old .PDF's lol. We managed to rewrite all the magazines and transfer the art to the main site though. There's also a backup server out there that holds all the old stuff but for security reasons I won't be giving that web addy out ;)

Cheers,

-Kensai

Here's a couple of screenshots:

4590595887_261cea6155_m.jpg

4590595603_7b82920b58_m.jpg

There was a more green Mjolnirarmor.com version too I think.

Spartan137 said:
Ignore the smartass.

Way back in the day (2 years, I think?), the forum was pretty bland. I don't have a picture, but I'll try to describe it.

White backdrop, blue header image with the old UNSC Eagle Logo we used to use, tan sub-box images, and blue text.

I may be wrong, but that's close to what we had. Maybe Adam has some old builds lying around on an HD somewhere?

Man, i came here in March 09' It did look different but i can't remeber, don't start calling people something like 'smartass' or 'Dumbass' if they're using basic knowledge. Don't judge man. So what if i was being a little smart, it was sarcasm, don't give into it.

EDIT: And if i'm right i helped you once before with the big choosing of silicones.Man people have changed.

Well its evolved alot in time. You should have seen it on 1 april 2008 or 2009 cant recall. It was all pink with flowers and with a text saying thats how whe roll haha

You should have seen it on 1 april 2008 or 2009 cant recall. It was all pink with flowers and with a text saying thats how whe roll haha

Lol, I remember that. It was the prettiest damn forum I ever saw! It would have put a 15 year old girl's web site to shame!

-Pony

smilie120 said:
Lurk moar, newfag.

...Just had too lol.

Wtf hell. Why is everyone hating on me. I dont see myself calling anyone fags or smartasses.Stop with the bloody insultations.

I remember when the forum layout changed. It was maybe a month or something after I signed up and I remember a lot of people freaking out and going, "AAAAH WHAT IS THIS THE LAYOUT LOOKS DIFFERENT!" And then mods said they were just testing it out and it wouldn't be permanent but it turned out to be permanent! I like it this way. xP

Oh yeah leda it did change, there was a more classic pale blue one before.Peretty cool.Sorry guys for the misconception at the start, but don't hate on me, god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back