What Did You Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an Iron Gym pull up bar, a plain black zip up hoodie (that I will use fabric paint to turn into a customized ODST hoodie), Black pleather motorcycle jacket with fuax hoodie inside, Season 1 of cartoon The Tick, The "Umbrella Umbrella" (An ambrella with the alternating red and white segments like the Umbrella Corporation logo), T-Shirt of an 8-bit Ecto 1 chasing the Pacman ghosts,socks, some shirts, and the Think Geek Chemistry Cocktail set.

I like how a lot of people here are getting things like action figures, games, t-shirts of video games, books on the video games, etc. xD Nerd powah!

Leda said:
I like how a lot of people here are getting things like action figures, games, t-shirts of video games, books on the video games, etc. xD Nerd powah!

I got a guitar and cds thats not nerdy ;) Well, and 2 video games, but Im returning Dragon Age tomorrow if the store will let me because I played it and it was so boring I wanted to cry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Leda said:

I'm fine with that. :lol :p

Leda said:

We're not nerds, we're intellectual badass's

ACDCrockr209 said:
Is this a real book? Looks like my book collection is going to get a new friend :D

-Pony

Yeah it was recommended reading in one of the topics, I forget which but so far it has been an interesting read.

Its not just a book, its THE book. It was recommended in Thorssoli's thread. Its a must have for anyone even thinking of casting.

Bigwillie5 said:
i got clothes, a new cell phone, and an external case for a hard drive (soon to be filled with an actual one)

You lucky butt! I wish I got a new cell phone!

Leda said:

You LOVE <3 NERDS xD

Tango 89er said:
We're not nerds, we're intellectual badass's

Spawncamped.png

PS THATS NOT ME!!!

Ok here I go

3 Nerf Guns

Extra Darts

Wacom Bamboo Tablet and Pen

ArtRage Deluxe 2.5

3 Shirts from Threadless

Remote control Mongoose

Model Rocket Kit

Borderlands (awesome game!)

Left 4 Dead 2 (fun also)

Hat

$25 gift card

2 movie ticket cards

MiniPOV Kit

$25

Candy

Happiness

i got one of those eno hammocks that you can put up anywhere,

Halo Evolutions,

the Hangover,

a 120 gb HDD for my Xbob,

and various airsoft things like digi-camo BDU's and accessories for my Steyr AUG

a megabloks odst

a t-shirt

halo 3 pj's

2 bionicles

dragon collecters plates

Band of Brothers dvd

Afro Samurai dvd

Braveheart dvd

and a stomach ache

Tango 89er said:
No it didn't XD. But this willl;

ezio.jpg

Ezio approves of this thread

I think I just died a little bit inside because that was WAY. TOO. AWESOME.

OOOOOOOMG.

Marry me.

Please.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back