What do Elites eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiltmanfortytwo said:
Thats just nasty.

It is possible that the covenant have perfected an IV system of nurishment so that units don't have to stop for food. They continue fighting the whole day without getting hungry. It would solve several problems of how to cater to the individual species eating apparatus and taste preferences. The supplement could be mass produced and shipped in liquid state, allowing for more efficent use and digestion.

Chris

wow, that actually sounds right, i say we just leave it at that haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Also one more thing, that thing on the Grunt's back is like some sort of a life support. They come from another planet (obviously) and the gasses there are the only thing they can breath, and those life supports hold that gas in there, and the gas masks is how it gets in their system.

There is still a question: How do they keep refilling.

By the way I just noticed and am sorry for double posting...

John-117 said:
Also one more thing, that thing on the Grunt's back is like some sort of a life support. They come from another planet (obviously) and the gasses there are the only thing they can breath, and those life supports hold that gas in there, and the gas masks is how it gets in their system.

There is still a question: How do they keep refilling.

By the way I just noticed and am sorry for double posting...

duh thats what it is

and they keep refilling by getting new tanks
if you read the books it explains it

have you've not seen the lil grunt in the last level of Halo 1
the grunt says he's worked up a big grunty thrist and he needs the food nipple lmao

Bad Blood said:
have you've not seen the lil grunt in the last level of Halo 1
the grunt says he's worked up a big grunty thrist and he needs the food nipple lmao
yes ... well ive seen the vid. i mean i wonder what it looks like...wait ._. [scared for life]

On page 333 of The Flood book, it says that Yapyap deserted the communications post and packed a days supply of food, as well as a tank of methane.

So at least the grunts eat food, but who knows as to what it is.

BBQ'd flood forms maybe ?

Yeah BBQ Flood Forms would be pretty tasty... mmmmm... oh no! I'm becoming one of them! Help me!

lol. Well BBQ Flood Form does sound good, but you forgot to say with A1 Sauce on it too! Dur! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back