What do Elites eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elites eat Mcdonalds.....................cashers that is. Muuuuhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

beowulf said:
Elites eat Mcdonalds.....................cashers that is. Muuuuhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Oh no, that means me!

Last edited by a moderator:
*DELETED*

John, we don't accept that kind of language/behavior here.

-The MODS

John-117 said:
oh and beowulf I scechuled the arbiter and his friends to eat your mother father and your whole family so grab a shotgun and prepare to die you immature retard!

dude, calm down.. hes just tryin to have a lil fun

Yea john take a chill pill, if you can't take a chill pill take a chill strips. put it your mouth, chill :mrgreen:

Somewhere it says that the elite in "the flood," i think called Zuka Zamamee (i played through KOTOR with that name, got so annoying) hunted little rabbit-sized rodents in his youth... presumably they eat those, and bigger prey if those are for juveniles. I'd guess they would have trouble chewing anything except pretty rancid meat without a floor to their mouth, because unless i know less about elite physiology than i think i do, they have nowhere to contain saliva, and no molars, so they would want stuff that had broken down, like the triffids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back