What do I need for repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissoffury

Hello fellow Spartans, odst, and Marines,

Wondering what you all use for repairs when your out at conventions?
And whatnare common issues you find when your dressed up at cons?
Thanks for the help

I bring a small kit w/ me at every con for emergency repairs. mini glue gun.....small jar of contact cement.....all the essentials in micro/mini form.......the most issues I have come across are my boots. 3 time the sole of my boot has torn away from the top half just from walking around in them......must be a design flaw.

Inside my chest plate on my Spartan or on my belt of my ODST I have a pouch that keeps my voice amplifier, powerbank, phone, keys and wallet and a bottle of Gorilla Super Glue Gel. A quick bead of that glue and pressure between split parts to hold them in place for ten seconds and you'll be good to for another hour or more until you can get to a proper repair station.

Inside my chest plate on my Spartan or on my belt of my ODST I have a pouch that keeps my voice amplifier, powerbank, phone, keys and wallet and a bottle of Gorilla Super Glue Gel. A quick bead of that glue and pressure between split parts to hold them in place for ten seconds and you'll be good to for another hour or more until you can get to a proper repair station.
That sounds like a good.idea gorilla glue for sure. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back