What Do Ya'll Think So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks really nice, granted we're 3 feet away from it :D Just out of curiosity, why are you using the Halo 2 model? I don't want to come accross as one of those people who figures that the new and more detailed models are always better, but I'm just curious.

Oh yeah, and for the sake of appeasing my simple-things-amuse-simple-minds syndrome, what is that awesome glowing green thing in the first picture; an alarm clock? Whatever it is, it's like eye-candy to me :notworthy:

That helmet is the one that my hubby likes..... And the green thing in the background is the Network hub.
By the way, sorry for putting 2 of the same pics .... I am still learning.

Hmm this is good! Im guessing you got this from the tutorial, am I right? Well, when you feel comfortable with pepakura, you should step up and work on the high def.

LOL.... I have never heard of pepakura until the other night. I really enjoyed working with it today. I might try other stuff later, but right now I am stepping down stairs to lay the first coat of resin on the helmet. :)
I am not new to resin, I helped my husband fix some breaks on a jet ski hull before.

mrsrev said:
LOL.... I have never heard of pepakura until the other night. I really enjoyed working with it today. I might try other stuff later, but right now I am stepping down stairs to lay the first coat of resin on the helmet. :)
I am not new to resin, I helped my husband fix some breaks on a jet ski hull before.

Ah well then, I can assume you know your material quite well then, with all the safety equipment and such, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't swim, don't dive into the ocean. ;)

Start easy and slowly progress into more complex models. ;D
Looks good so far, keep up. ;)

[attachment=6177:Hand_Plates.JPG][attachment=6178:Shoulder.JPG][attachment=6179:
oba_Fett.JPG]Hi All, Here are some pics of what we have been working on. We also have the Hi Def Helmet cut out and scored, getting ready to glue it together. I will get some pics of the Hi Def and more pics of the Halo 2 helmet soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back