What do you believe in??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, evolution comes from natrual selection, and natrual selection is a loss of genetic data which forms one species to be the dominant species of a certain creature. If genetic data is loss, how is new genetics just popping up and forming new species? You cant form new genetics when reproducing, but only a combination of the mother and fathers mixed into 1, but that 1 new creature, still has the same old genetics, nothing new.

AoBfrost said:
Just remember, evolution comes from natrual selection, and natrual selection is a loss of genetic data which forms one species to be the dominant species of a certain creature. If genetic data is loss, how is new genetics just popping up and forming new species? You cant form new genetics when reproducing, but only a combination of the mother and fathers mixed into 1, but that 1 new creature, still has the same old genetics, nothing new.
nice.disproved well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your all so mean :(
Bad on you Xavier for being so mean
Bad on you football dolphin guy, for having a Napoleon complex.
Bad on Cemre for getting chromosomes wrong
Bad on you link for having numbers in your name
Bad on whoever said geek was a compliment

Main Entry: geek
Pronunciation: \ˈgēk\
Function: noun
Etymology: probably from English dialect geek, geck fool, from Low German geck, from Middle Low German
Date: 1914
1 : a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake
2 : a person often of an intellectual bent who is disliked
3 : an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity <computer geek>

Source:WWW.MerriamWebster.Com

I hope you dont mean Xavier is a wild man who eats chicken heads, because thats not a compliment.

Bad on you for thinking jesus is the original Christian. He is Jewish. Why? Because.
Jewish people-Nice
Jesus-Nice
Therefor Jesus is Jewish!

My source:Dolphin dude practiacally said-Since your not Christian your not going to get eaten by worms, but get sent to hell forever. I will act holy and righteous while attacking your beliefs and calling them wrong. Muslim faith? NO! Theres only one true god, my god.

You even said "believe in the one true god"

Fascist, Ill believe in whatever I want. If I want to believe in a chicken, Ill believe in a chicken.

Note: I dont actually mean fascist as in:
fascism

Main Entry: fas·cism
Pronunciation: \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces
Date: 1921
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality

I mean it as an expletive, like when you tell someone. Holy jesus christ! Or GOD DAMN IT.
Or somethin' like that.

I always appreciate being called a fascist though I'm not. And yes I said there's one true God, I'm not going to agree to disagree because this is what I believe In and don't you EVER misquote me. When did I ever utter the untrue fact that Jesus was the first Christian? Christianity is simply the following of him, believing he exists, and knowing he will return at which time I will feel very sorry for you. Perhaps some day you will see past your blinding stubborn ideas and have some faith. Until then, I will be praying for you :)

CemreTas said:
Napoleon Complex....

"I will be praying for you"
Like I need praying for worms.
listen pal, everones body will decay its the fact that you think Thats IT! Where your soul goes is all that matters...

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my last disproval statement when I was seeing a evolutionist give a speech, he asked at the end if anyone had questions, I raised my hand and yelled that out, the guy did not respond, he skipped over me and asked "anyone have questions?". So I moved and raised my hand again, not knowing I moved, he took my question. i asked again, he said "no one is 100% sure ok? it's just a theory, not truth"

Never in my life has a thread lock felt this good.

Locked for inflammatory attitudes and language. Threads like this just need to stop.

Adding on to Sean's post, I actually believe that its best everyone stops with these religon threads. This is forum for making armor, because there is an offtopic section dosn't mean you need to start up threads that will turn into flame wars no matter what.

Nobody will EVER be able to agree on anything religon related and we don't need people to hold grudges around here over some offtopic religon post.

Please, No more of these.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back