What do you like of halo!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan z92

greetings my friends in the 405th i need help with a task and for this I need you to tell me why Halo is the best videogame ever created :cooland why you like it!!:D

top ten reasons to like halo and not any other sci-fi first person shooter!
aliens
the covenant arnt like the aliens from dead space, or gears of war or the chimera from what ever game they are from. they have religion, they have powerful weapons and unique armors to other games. so colorful. you don't get nightmares from looking at them mutilate your body. dead space 2's ad made me crap my pants!
weapons
they are all unique and powerful. admitadley the guns did get confusing coz there was weapons that werent in ont game that are ina nother but what the hell. the weapons also have easy names to remember them by.
customisation
halo was the first FPS to let me customize my armour, the way i wanted it, unlike C.o.D, where your appearance depended on your perks.
forge
self explanatory, you get to make your own maps, the way you want them! hell, since i got reach, ive had so much time wasted on forge!
multiplayer
the multiplayer is just so good! not as sophisticated as C.o.D multiplayer, but it is so simple, and thats what makes it fun!
skulls
the skulls make the campaign so much funner. playing reach on heroic, with nearly every skull on, took me 4 times longer than it took me to do on heroic by its self.
firefight
great if i dont feel like campaign and i want to rip up some grunts that dont stand a chance without their beloved elite leaders.
simplistic graphics
simplistic graphics make it easy to understand where things are, what things are and it is alot easier on the console. my pc C.o.D lags 10 times worse on the best settings.
costuming
yes that's right costuming. call of duty costumes can be put together from any old military disposals shop or costume shop. halo, everything gotta be done from scratch. more challenging, more fun

the overall #1 reason to like halo then any other FPS-
the campaign. set 541 years into the future, means that we can explain the aliens, weapons and vehicles of the game better. plus the story is just so engaging. it makes me want to play it over, and over, and over again!

The story for me. Its just very interesting, I mean a 7 foot tall genetically altered super soldier fighting hordes of religious zealots called the covenant! It gets very biblical at times if you're not christian, but that doesn't stop half my Asian friends! And all the back story? There are like 10 books, 7 games, and us fans, behind this! You can't do that for call of duty!!!!

true. they don't even have story lines for cod, just throws you in to a virtual soldier, gives you a gun and says, kill Nazi's, terrorists and real gun features!

It has to be the story for me! No other game takes us across the galaxy to destroy a religious superpower whose bent on the destruction of mankind. Halo puts us in the boots of a super soldier, the has us fight on mysterious, ancient, planet-sized rings that have the power to destroy all sentient life. And it does that while making us humanity's last chance.

Then it takes us back to earth and gives us a glimpse of the war from the boots of the average soldiers. The story is so intense. Plus when all the books are factored in, there is so much in the Halo universe.

The story is amazing! Master Chief relates to you you in so many ways and so does Cortana. Its heartbreaking when you have to leave her behind. Also the fact that it has such a simple and successful gameplay. No need to press certain buttons to perform a kill or having to add certain attachments to your weapons. You just point and shoot, simple as that. The online play is the best in my opinion. Where else can you find such a variety of players. Im sure you've been playing with complete strangers and when a plasma grenade lands in the middle of you guys, you all jump! Regardless of who you are, Halo has taught us that when a grenade lands you jump away. Its the halo reflex. It extends to so much more than a game and books. It becomes a life style. To tell you that me and my girl friend, of over 4 years, are gonna have a Halo theme wedding next Fall. That is how much we love Halo.

This maybe be a broken record, but the campaign is what draws me in. Unlike C.o.D., you actually have a chance of surviving after taking three shots. The Covenant provide such a different perspective on aliens and give different challenges when dealing with the different species. Plus, what other videogame has such a strong ability to bring a person into the game and make them feel like you are there fighting for the rest of humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back