What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nil8

So I have a concept I wanted to throw at you guys. This is my first time here with my own thread and I decided to start with a bang. My concept is to combine 3 things I really enjoy 1. Halo (duh) 2. Steampunk & 3. Paper craft...that's right you guessed it a Pepakura Steampunk Master Chief....

I'm thinking
masterchiefsteampunkboba.jpg

I figure it'll be an easier build for my first time using Pepakura because I already have some of the Steampunk attire (clothing, goggles, brass bits, cogs, gauges & other fun bits) and I can just build on top of that. I'll post some of my preliminary sketches here as soon as I get them scanned in and W.I.P. photos as I go.

What do you guys think?

sounds like an interesting concept, look forward to seeing the outcome, another thing... the picture you posted doesnt show up

steampunk + papercraft = epicness (if it'll work out...)
good luck with that!

ps.: Bioshock has excellent reference if you need to be inspired... (although I never played it that much)

pps.: I use Google Chrome and it works just fine

Still working on scanning my sketches...having scanner issues. Work is going very slowly (stupid full time jobs interfering with my hobbies), I'm working from the head down helmet first I'm about 1/3 done with it. Will post photos soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back