What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverick_Hunter is from the Megaman games! Hunting down maverick reploids, keeping humanity safe. I'm a huge fan of the band The Protomen, and that's the first armor I ever made. I made a million mistakes, but I still love it (on a conceptual level), and I felt like a proper hunter. I'm looking forward to having the scratch to remake it.

Sandbagging used to be a CB radio term. It was when you would sit, "on the side" and just listen, without participating in conversation. The Internet has replaced the term, especially on fora. It's now called, "Lurking".

My old nickname was Knightro but when XBL came online it was taken before I could get it(and i hate putting numbers in a name). At the time I was on a major Matrix kick and Tank was my favorite character. Well Tank was taken and I was at a loss. My brother said "well he is pretty savvy, why not SavvyTank?" I liked it and it stuck. My friends started calling me Savvy because Im good at most of what I try with little effort. (A fact that has pissed off all of my girlfriends at one point or another)
And that is how I got the odd name of SavvyTank

My name is Phillip hence the name PHIL.

907 is the area code for Alaska and I went there when I was a little kid...

My nick comes from a rather hilarious Ork Character from the Warhammer 40k - Dawn of War RTS videogames. The guy usually just brags about his deeds in an inarticulated english. I decided it would've been a fun way to make my love for the WH40k franchise known to everyone. Plus "Gorg" makes for a cool shortened nick.

My name I came up with when i first made my account here. Wanting to refer to the spartan program but thought on a Halo costume site. Everyone would use the Spartan name. So I thought there seen as Gods but there just humans. And I love the part of the Book "Fall of Reach" When John ask Mendez what his orders are for the day. Before he goes for augmentation. Mendez says keep your people alive. And my lucky number is 13 and in the spartan 2 program there is no Spartan 013

'Data7' is a fictional character from a comic/animation.

People call me 'Data' for short. Which works out well because the fictional character 'Data' of TNG Star Trek was one of my favorites on that crew.

Also I like to think the name is similar to 'Data cash' // 'Data cache' // Data 777.
Aka Lucky Data, a pool of data, etc. (Play on words)

Mine has to be the most unimaginative possible- Rich is my first name, Arnold is my surname... can't believe I even got it for a xbl tag when even googlemail/ yahoo said it had been taken :)

When I was a kid I played paintball in hockey pads. They looked like over sized plate armor and some guy called me Squire because I looked like a kid in armor. My last name is Young and when I made my first gamertag I chose SquireYoung. The name has stuck with me since then.

I play an mmo called maplestory and my first character in the game was named Jemkadetchy. I also used the name when I was younger and larped with my friends! Now I use it as my usernames and one main character in my comic!

TABRIS89. for those familiar with the anime Evangelion, Tabris was the 17th and final angel to humanity came up against. In lore, Tabris was known as the angel of free will. Honestly, i just liked the name :D and i was born in 1989...

Fuzzy has been my nickname for 17 years...its inked on my leg. it will be stenciled on my armor. everyone knows me as fuzzy. some of my friends dont even know what my real name is lol.

so if i can ever help anyone, holla at the fuzzy

Same as Fuzzy, Swany has been my nickname for yeaaaars. Comes from my surname Swan. I use it online wherever I can, Scotsgirl10 when I can't (And if you were to look that one up on XBL you'd come across a terribad but persistent gamer).

My name in Reach is SWNY and I'm hoping to maybe put that on my armour somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back