What happened to all the MK VI pep files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude00117

Hey everyone, its been a while, but im getting back into the swing of things. Ive been looking around the file archive, and there seems to be substantially less pep files in the mk vi section. Were a bunch of them deleted?

more choices to use. It seems that people are using the different armors from Reach,4, and 5 instead of the "standard" Mk VI.

Here are all the Mark VI armors. I don't see them being any less... Are 102 files not enough just for standard Mark VI? - http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=5

Yea, i saw those, but like half of theme are forearm parts. I cant find any chestpieces, thighs, codpieces, or shins.

Also just noticed that almost all that are left are by robotchicken, which is weird. what happened to the other files by crackhead, and rundown, and nugget?

Yea, i saw those, but like half of theme are forearm parts. I cant find any chestpieces, thighs, codpieces, or shins.

Also just noticed that almost all that are left are by robotchicken, which is weird. what happened to the other files by crackhead, and rundown, and nugget?

Oh. I just checked! You're totally right. O_O
Chernobyl, any idea what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I consolidated a lot of the Mk VI armours into packs by creators, such as THIS one and THIS one. Absolutely none of the files have 'gone', they've simply been re-organised to save on space.

ohhhhh ok then. Thanks a whole bunch for clearing that up for me guys. HUGE help :)

Big relief that they are all still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back