What Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is how you pee ppl of you make a topic slagging us off and say ur leaving
then you turn round and ask us for help
im sorry but this is being hypocrytical
and just so you know im going to report this to a mod

adventSpartanMatrix said:
ok this is how you pee ppl of you make a topic slagging us off and say ur leaving
then you turn round and ask us for help
im sorry but this is being hypocrytical
and just so you know im going to report this to a mod

and i am leaving

Last edited by a moderator:
allen said:
and i am leaving

when someone makes a big song and dance number about leaving and are serious they don't then turn around and ask for stuff

and as box o crayons pointed out it's personal opinion on the nicest

Nicest, or easiest?

Opinions will differ on this.

I found the Rouge pretty easy to build (as it was my second Pep).

From what I can tell the MK V from Halo 3 is pretty snazzy and simple to build (I'm modding a pep for easier building).

But other than that man, it's all trial and error.

Oh! MrOreo's smooth builds Here are very helpful and make great testers to find the right size. Mind you they are only the MK VI, but they work for getting your hands into the Pepping and such.

Hope I helped sir.

aww he decided not to post, anyway like i just told dystorted inc i think hes posting these random topics so he gets banned

EDIT: nevermind didnt refresh

Brothers Darkness said:
Nicest, or easiest?

Opinions will differ on this.

I found the Rouge pretty easy to build (as it was my second Pep).

From what I can tell the MK V from Halo 3 is pretty snazzy and simple to build (I'm modding a pep for easier building).

But other than that man, it's all trial and error.

Oh! MrOreo's smooth builds Here are very helpful and make great testers to find the right size. Mind you they are only the MK VI, but they work for getting your hands into the Pepping and such.

Hope I helped sir.

what about the rouge

allen said:
what about the rouge
Look in the wiki..........
no_spoon_feeding.jpg

advent give the guy a break. I mean sersly dude I never saw A topic that he made that he said he'll quit until now after you said what you said. sorry just triyng to say that you should slack off of the personallity critizing

Nicest helmet is all a matter of opinion. If you want some easier ones to start and practice with then i would suggest some of the Low Def. versions of the armor that are available.

Other than that, you can find one that you like, download it and look it over to see if it looks right for the amount of time that you want to put into it.

Just remember that you get out of it what you put into it.

Tyvern said:
advent give the guy a break. I mean sersly dude I never saw A topic that he made that he said he'll quit until now after you said what you said. sorry just triyng to say that you should slack off of the personallity critizing
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18599&hl=

I do think that he has to mature a little bit, learn to listen to others, ect, ect.

To Allen: The reason we say that is because we're a community of prop makers, like most threads (If not all.) we have rules, and one the rules have is, "Do not post pointless threads." Which this is a small simple list of pointless threads.

1. What should I ________? It could mean make, do, ect, ect. Alot of the questions like that has been posted in the stickies. (Tutorials.) If it's a "What should I make?" question, then we can't really decide for you, like said before it's a matter of preferences.

2. I gonna quit, yeah if you want to quit, then don't sign in, otherwise please don't make a thread about that, that is what we call an attention thread, so yeah.

So yeah, I hope I cleared everything up for you, good luck with prop making.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back