What is your favorite version of any Spartan armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phauxelate

Member DIN
S554
I personally like the look of the upgraded MK. VI from Cortana modifying it between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4. Halo 2 is still and will be my all time favorite Halo though.

Gen 1 CQB is a way of life. It's sleek, it's got high field vision, it's got panels and connection ports that make sense in the real world and it has a slick looking base colour scheme that only needs a bit of tweaking to look awesome.
40998528_10155856428750784_1810152428331335680_n.jpg

Fictional future German engineering at it's finest. Thank you Beweglichkeitsrustungsysteme!
received_457329668126089.jpeg

Fictional future German engineering at it's finest. Thank you Beweglichkeitsrustungsysteme!

Bitte sehr! You could say it`s "Deutsche Wertarbeit". :)

My Favorites are:
CP_armor.png

The Mark IV Grey Team uses

helioskrillpng-8e9abf (2).png

and Helioskrill of course! H5 Beta paintjob, or blue steel coulor scheme but Shoulderpads added - blue visor is sexy too:whistle:

2 very different, but awesome Suits.
The first has its simple form while looking bulky, brutal - used and dirty. You can almost feel the weight of the armor crushing you beneath it.
Intimadating! The second one is curvaceous, doesnt looke like a machine, almost like handmade work! Kinda resembles a medieval knight.
Looks like a luxury item.

I loved Emile's variant on his armor, like talk about being a sarcastic total badass. Him as well as Jorge where he was built like a tank but still a gentle giant. Both suits I want to make.

Emile-A239.png

Jorge-052.png

As a complete set? Probably Locke's Hunter set, though the GEN 2 Chief armor has grown on me. I also like the Hellcat chest piece, the Gen 2 Scout and Locus, along with several others.

The new Gen Armor of halo infinite i like the new old style look of everything...... i just wish they would use the olive green for the game i dont care for the litter green..........

Attachments

• new chief.jpg
    new chief.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 421
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back