What is your favorite version of any Spartan armor?

Discussion in 'General Halo Discussion' started by Phauxelate, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

I personally like the look of the upgraded MK. VI from Cortana modifying it between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4. Halo 2 is still and will be my all time favorite Halo though.

TurboCharizard likes this.
  2. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

Gen 1 CQB is a way of life. It's sleek, it's got high field vision, it's got panels and connection ports that make sense in the real world and it has a slick looking base colour scheme that only needs a bit of tweaking to look awesome.
    40998528_10155856428750784_1810152428331335680_n.jpg

Fictional future German engineering at it's finest. Thank you Beweglichkeitsrustungsysteme!
    received_457329668126089.jpeg

3. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015 Member

Bitte sehr! You could say it`s "Deutsche Wertarbeit". :)

My Favorites are:
    CP_armor.png

The Mark IV Grey Team uses

helioskrillpng-8e9abf (2).png

and Helioskrill of course! H5 Beta paintjob, or blue steel coulor scheme but Shoulderpads added - blue visor is sexy too:whistle:

2 very different, but awesome Suits.
    The first has its simple form while looking bulky, brutal - used and dirty. You can almost feel the weight of the armor crushing you beneath it.
    Intimadating! The second one is curvaceous, doesnt looke like a machine, almost like handmade work! Kinda resembles a medieval knight.
    Looks like a luxury item.

4. xXDashIVXx

xXDashIVXx Active Member

EOD, recruit charred(obviously), timmy the whale helmet,and I really like this one 7a060c0.jpg

I think the hwcs Athlon armor looks really good. I may make the whole set if it continues to be a thing for it in halo infinite, or the upgraded version of there will be one

5. Phauxelate

Phauxelate Member

The Helioskrill variant was created by a Sangheili, giving it that non-UNSC look. I honestly like it too, which is either on par or a close second of my favorite.

ReClaimer8015 likes this.
  6. ColdFireD96

ColdFireD96 New Member

I loved Emile's variant on his armor, like talk about being a sarcastic total badass. Him as well as Jorge where he was built like a tank but still a gentle giant. Both suits I want to make.

Emile-A239.png

Jorge-052.png

ReClaimer8015 likes this.
  7. SPARTAN II

SPARTAN II Sr Member

The HALO Reach Mk V armour set with Air Assault helmet and ODST shoulder guards is my favourite.

A few in-game pics of my custom SPARTAN can be seen in the album section of my profile.

TurboCharizard likes this.
  8. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

The original Combat Evolved Mark V. Always.

9. AceTriad

AceTriad New Member

As a complete set? Probably Locke's Hunter set, though the GEN 2 Chief armor has grown on me. I also like the Hellcat chest piece, the Gen 2 Scout and Locus, along with several others.

10. Carpathia

Carpathia Well-Known Member

Halo 3 Mk VI for life.
    img_7354-jpg.jpg

Sean Anwalt likes this.