What is your favorite version of any Spartan armor?

Phauxelate

Member DIN
S554
I personally like the look of the upgraded MK. VI from Cortana modifying it between the events of Halo 3 and Halo 4. Halo 2 is still and will be my all time favorite Halo though.

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S068
Gen 1 CQB is a way of life. It's sleek, it's got high field vision, it's got panels and connection ports that make sense in the real world and it has a slick looking base colour scheme that only needs a bit of tweaking to look awesome.
40998528_10155856428750784_1810152428331335680_n.jpg

Fictional future German engineering at it's finest. Thank you Beweglichkeitsrustungsysteme!
received_457329668126089.jpeg

ReClaimer8015

Fictional future German engineering at it's finest. Thank you Beweglichkeitsrustungsysteme!

Bitte sehr! You could say it`s "Deutsche Wertarbeit". :)

My Favorites are:
CP_armor.png

The Mark IV Grey Team uses

helioskrillpng-8e9abf (2).png

and Helioskrill of course! H5 Beta paintjob, or blue steel coulor scheme but Shoulderpads added - blue visor is sexy too:whistle:

2 very different, but awesome Suits.
The first has its simple form while looking bulky, brutal - used and dirty. You can almost feel the weight of the armor crushing you beneath it.
Intimadating! The second one is curvaceous, doesnt looke like a machine, almost like handmade work! Kinda resembles a medieval knight.
Looks like a luxury item.

AceTriad

As a complete set? Probably Locke's Hunter set, though the GEN 2 Chief armor has grown on me. I also like the Hellcat chest piece, the Gen 2 Scout and Locus, along with several others.

marinesniper

The new Gen Armor of halo infinite i like the new old style look of everything...... i just wish they would use the olive green for the game i dont care for the litter green..........

Attachments

• new chief.jpg
    new chief.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 134
This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.