What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[attachment=2580:festiva.jpg]
Seriously, this is the kind of car I really wanna have. Just something to ding up.

Or maybe I'll just pimp it out with a huge stereo system and blare trance music really loud and scare little children and make a custom body kit for it. I love little cars.

I don't drive yet, but already have a car: a 1979 Mazda RX-7
sports-cars-5.jpg

The picture's not of my car because mine has disappeared within my grandfather's garage. It's actually his old racecar, but he stopped racing so he gave me the car. The engine needs to be rebuilt, which I'm going to do this summer. Nice little two-rotor, more efficient than all those engines that use pistons. :D

Garland said:
I don't drive yet, but already have a car: a 1979 Mazda RX-7
sports-cars-5.jpg

The picture's not of my car because mine has disappeared within my grandfather's garage. It's actually his old racecar, but he stopped racing so he gave me the car. The engine needs to be rebuilt, which I'm going to do this summer. Nice little two-rotor, more efficient than all those engines that use pistons. :D

nice, love the rx-7's, prob my favorite import sportscar. My dad had one when I was little, it was really cool, but he was too tall for it and it gave him back problems so he wound up selling it. Still, cool car and yeah the rotor engine is always fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robogenisis said:
I don't drive a car, but I do drive a helicopter.

100_1663.jpg

In this picture it's got it's cloaking on because the damn thing won't turn off. :mad: Now it's cloaked all the time, and I keep walking into the damn thing. I need to get that fixed. Anyone here deal with cloaking devices?

We have a place for the helicopter to land, but I parked it in the driveway so I could get a picture. It's a solar powered hybrid helicopter, and if you could see it, it'd be a green and gray color. I'll get another picture when I fix the cloaking.:lol:
Wth?! A helicopter? The US military will be shooting you down soon for flying in restricted air space xD

"BUT I JUST WANT TO BUY MILK FOR MY CEREAL!" :( then they shoot you down :/

AoBfrost said:
Wth?! A helicopter? The US military will be shooting you down soon for flying in restricted air space xD

"BUT I JUST WANT TO BUY MILK FOR MY CEREAL!" :( then they shoot you down :/
Common. They can't see me, It's got CLOAKING. Plus it also has a radar jammer, so they won't see me on radar. It's also very quiet. I'm all set. :D

gamerguy55 said:
User posted image
...need I say more?
lucky bastard...ive always wanted to drive a zambo...

but im stuck with an isuzu rodio and a jinjiang 49cc scooter :D

redragon74 said:
lucky bastard...ive always wanted to drive a zambo...
but im stuck with an isuzu rodio and a jinjiang 49cc scooter :D
LOL, thats not me! I would like to drive one too...but sadly I am car less. (I dont know what I would do with one anyway. I'm not old enough to drive.) :)

I dont but my dad drives a BMW convetable 750 and mom drives a lexus. And we have a mercades to. I dream for a black mustang GT when i drive...

iamyourcousin228 said:
I dont but my dad drives a BMW convetable 750 and mom drives a lexus. And we have a mercades to. I dream for a black mustang GT when i drive...

NOOOO more of our youth corrupted by the evil ford. GO GMC!!! get you an old fbody or something badass.. yes mustangs are cool but fbodies win.

I drive a white 2005 Chevy Lumina with 72k miles on it. Woo!

...I want to watch it explode. Repeatedly.

Robo wins this thread.

Also, Doc Bytes, I hate you. Seriously. Nice deal on that, though.
I bet you don't smoke a pipe when you drive it, though, I swear on any deity I saw a lady driving one, smoking an old-style tobacco pipe here in Tallahassee.

Now, I don't have the means right now... but I do have a 1955 Chevy to fix up when I get older. It has fins, which I think basically beats everything here but the cloaking chopper. :D
Oh, and because it's from the true Detroit Steel days, it has a killer base armor class, I'll just need to redo the windows to basically make it invulnerable to small-arms fire and melee.. you know, to deal with zombies or any of the civil unrest this country'll probably see in the new century.

daily driver is 1990 lincoln mark7 my hot rod lincoln per say , race car is 1975 corvette stingray , and project car is a 1986 nissan 300zx and still trying to find a 1987 buick GNX or 84 to 87 grand national.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back