What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but you can in Houston where Delorean Motor Company is making new Deloreans for around that, all said and done there around $68k.

and they where made in Ireland! Same place as drinking and the perfect peps made by FS.

DoC ByTeS said:
2005 modded Kawasaki Ninja 636

Psshhh. Harley Davidson is where it is at! :p
My Ride: Harley Davidson 1986 FXRS Lowglide Sport
Harley003.jpg

Harley004.jpg

Harley005.jpg

Thos bags cost a fortune, and are extremely rare. Unlike most other bikes where almost all bags work, only one model works for this bike because of the position of the turn signals. Found em on ebay though for about one hundred less than the actual price, brand new, still in the box the dealership put them in. Pretty rare find considering they only made em for a few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always have loved motorcycles and scooters, but the harley's and look alikes just seem funny to me, I guess I dont like the body design of the harley's and such. I like sports bike, like kawasaki, honda, and scooters....vespa ftw.

AoBfrost said:
I always have loved motorcycles and scooters, but the harley's and look alikes just seem funny to me, I guess I dont like the body design of the harley's and such. I like sports bike, like kawasaki, honda, and scooters....vespa ftw.

More power to ya, no offense to HD owners, I just like seeing the HDs behind me in the mirrors of my 636.

If you like speed, you get a crotch rocket. If you just like riding, you get a Harley. It's all personal preference, but I'd like a Harley someday myself.

I'm almost afraid to admit that I drive a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. I think I'd get into too much trouble if I had a car that's faster or more powerful than my current one, and it's not even that fast or powerful to begin with.

My dream car is a 1st(Preferable) or 2nd Gen. Pontiac Firebird/Trans AM. :cool:

-Magnum

Razgriz said:
Nice ride. Is it equipped with turbo lasers? Some cars come standard with them.
Nope, it use's depleted uranium rounds with tungsten cores for dead weight, blasted by a magnetic coil, also releasing a straight beam of highly charged electron 'tunnels' that the bullet flys by making maximum accuracy, also damaging electrical systems that surround the system.

Its like a shattering bullet (Super shrapnel blank) and a emp bomb combined.

I dont' drive a car, I ride bikes! currently mine is a Honda CBRr600 like the one below, top left ;

CBR600RR20EBAY.jpg

My wife drives a new mini. I hate it. :mad: :p

thanks yall. i love it too. its been my dream car since i was young. i remember in 1990 when it first came out, i saw one and told my mom i was going to have one. she said "well son, you had better finish school, because that car costs 70 grand" thats like a million dollars to a 12 year old.

i should have taken a picture of my moms expression when i pulled up to her house with this one. when i finally got her to talk, she said "ill never doubt you again" i said "mom, i was only 12. back then i wanted to be a superhero too" then she said "well you are trying as hard as you can for that too, with all of your armor and running around the Superdome during Saints games"

99 firebird formula here, had a 98 and some drunk guy forgot to stop.. but firebirds always been my dream car and I'd hate to drive anything else! except maybe a camaro :).

far.jpg

I don't drive a car, but I do drive a helicopter.

100_1663.jpg

In this picture it's got it's cloaking on because the damn thing won't turn off. :mad: Now it's cloaked all the time, and I keep walking into the damn thing. I need to get that fixed. Anyone here deal with cloaking devices?

We have a place for the helicopter to land, but I parked it in the driveway so I could get a picture. It's a solar powered hybrid helicopter, and if you could see it, it'd be a green and gray color. I'll get another picture when I fix the cloaking.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back