What Kind of Spartans Would You Be In a Fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SPARTAN-198]: Cody (NinjaChicken) ll SPARTAN-II Class-II ll [Squad/Company]: Fireteam Nighthawk ll Rank: //CLASSIFIED// ll Moab, UT

And a brief ONI File on SPARTAN-198...

://ONI Personal File//:

~SPARTAN-198~

Personal Data:
Name: Cody
UNSC ID Number: 31437-71998-CJ
Spartan Enlistment:10/3/2531
Birthdate: 8/12/2525
Home Planet: Earth

Biological Data:
Height:
~Pre-augmentation - 6' 3"
~Post-augmentation - 7' 0"
Weight:
~Pre-augmentation - 160 lbs.
~Post-augmentation - 256 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Brief Bio:
Spartan Cody-198 was one of the last new recruits to be enlisted into the Spartan-II program at the age of six. A rather quiet and reserved individual, he has never worked well with others. He has shown a natural aptitude in the fields of stealth, reconnaissance, and wilderness survival. Anything that doesn't require relying on other Spartans to get the job done, really. He has also shown a miraculous ability in the operation of vehicles, whether they be of human make or otherwise. He possesses a higher than normal accuracy with mid to far range weapons as well. As one of the last of the Spartan-II's, he was allowed to begin testing prototypes for new variations of MJOLNIR Battle Armor that would eventually be used with the new generation of Spartan-IV's. After completing basic Spartan training, he was assigned to a Special Operations strike team, dubbed Fireteam Nighthawk, along with one of his only friends from battle school, Spartan Bjorn-211. The two Spartans were tasked with finding and recovering MIA Spartans on the battlefield. Stealth was the name of the game, and Cody-198 fit the bill perfectly. Throughout the course of his career, he and Bjorn recovered a total of 27 Spartans previously listed as MIA. Not all of them came back home alive, however. Those who didn't were given a hero's retirement. Cody served admirably during the Battle of Reach during the year 2552. After the Fall, he stayed behind on the defeated planet to search for any surviving human life. Before his tracking beacon and communication signal were lost, he was known to be in the company of at least two other Spartans, Jun-A266 and Bjorn-211, as well as a small group of extremely lucky marines and ODST's. After the Human-Covenant Truce of 2553, the group was located in the ruins of New Alexandria along with a few other Spartans that had survived the war, alive and well after nearly a year. Bjorn and Cody went on to train Spartan-IV's onboard the UNSC Infinity, in the fields of wilderness survival and stealth-craft, where they are currently serving. The whereabouts of Jun are unknown.

Combat Ratings:
~Sharpshooting: 9
~CQC: 5
~Mid-Range: 9
~Explosive: 7
~Energy Weapons: 8
~Ground driving: 10
~Gunner: 6
~Air Units: 8

Armor Permutations:
~Hannibal Weapon Systems Deadeye Helmet
~Lethbridge Industrial Venator Torso
~Vestol Corporation Rogue Shoulders
~Mark VI Gauntlets
~MJOLNIR GEN2 ODST Legs

Loadout:
~BR55HB SR Battle Rifle
~Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel
~M6G Magnum Sidearm
~2X M6 Frag Grenade
~Series 12 Single Operator Lift Apparatus

Spartan 198 was one of the last new recruits to be enlisted into the Spartan-III program at the age of fifteen. He served admirably during the Battle of Reach during the year 2552.

Quick little notice, if you are going for accuracy in this bio then the conscription age should be around 4-6 not 15, even the SPARTAN-IIIs had strict age regulations. Also, the SPARTAN-IIIs did not participate in the Battle Of Reach, they were created in the years after by SPARTAN-II Kurt-051. Other than these, great job, I enjoyed reading it!

Quick little notice, if you are going for accuracy in this bio then the conscription age should be around 4-6 not 15, even the SPARTAN-IIIs had strict age regulations. Also, the SPARTAN-IIIs did not participate in the Battle Of Reach, they were created in the years after by SPARTAN-II Kurt-051. Other than these, great job, I enjoyed reading it!

I thought Noble Team were Spartan-III's? Are they not? Where am I going awry here?

P.S. Thank you for helping me fix my post. I'm not especially good at digging that deep into the lore. My knowledge doesn't go much past that presented in the games!

Bio:

Name: Alec Poppenga
Spartan tag: S099
Home world: Classified
D.O.B.: Classified
Classification: Spartan II
Armor: Red Mk. 6
AI: Ares

Physical Info:

Weight (without armor): 165 lbs.
Height (without armor): 6' 2"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Cybernetics: Spartan Neural Interface
Blood type: O-Negative

Notes: This Spartan II was quite agile during his basic training on Reach. He also showed exemplary strength like every other Spartan II. He uses energy swords very well but prefers to use just a pistol and sometimes a knife. Alec worked with a team called J squad. He didn't follow the orders of his superiors but his decisions were always the right thing to do. Alec was a loner and often separated from his team. He usually did investigating for the Office of Naval Intelligence. In his fellow J quad members died in an explosion on a covenant cruiser. Oddly enough he survived. After the explosion we went AWOL. He is currently being hunted down by ONI for questioning. Any information on his whereabouts would greatly appreciated.

I thought Noble Team were Spartan-III's? Are they not? Where am I going awry here?

Noble Team are SPARTAN-IIIs yes, there was some mishap with a Shaw-Fujiwaka Translight Drive that caused them to go back in time, that is why they wore the MJOLNIR armour instead of the SPI. I will say though that the games do not go by the books and the books are the ones that state that the SPARTAN-IIIs were created after, mostly because they had to use Onyx instead of Reach for the training facility but also because the UNSC was losing the war. Also, I would recommend reading the books, they give a great insight into the SPARTANs lifestyle but they are also a great read.

AWADG99 -

I was gonna ask why your SPARTAN was training in the War Games but then you cleared that up, great job mate, you might want to flesh out the Phys Info as well as the personal data, go into as much detail as you can if you want, we can all enjoy reading the details of the life your SPARTAN has lived.

Noble Team are SPARTAN-IIIs yes, there was some mishap with a Shaw-Fujiwaka Translight Drive that caused them to go back in time, that is why they wore the MJOLNIR armour instead of the SPI. I will say though that the games do not go by the books and the books are the ones that state that the SPARTAN-IIIs were created after, mostly because they had to use Onyx instead of Reach for the training facility but also because the UNSC was losing the war. Also, I would recommend reading the books, they give a great insight into the SPARTANs lifestyle but they are also a great read.

Hmmm...
I'm not going to deny that I'm not following you in the slightest here. I should probably read the books. So, in reality, the Spartan III's are not portrayed in the actual games? Confusing...
Oh, well. Thanks for trying to help me understand!

Hmmm...
I'm not going to deny that I'm not following you in the slightest here. I should probably read the books. So, in reality, the Spartan III's are not portrayed in the actual games? Confusing...
Oh, well. Thanks for trying to help me understand!

noble team was part of the opening chapter of ghost of onyx I think that was bravo company, pull jun would have been a headhunter, jogre was a S-II so yeah don't know how they covered that up. because if you listen to the frsit sneak peck you'll know. because crater tell you.

AWADG99 -

I was gonna ask why your SPARTAN was training in the War Games but then you cleared that up, great job mate, you might want to flesh out the Phys Info as well as the personal data, go into as much detail as you can if you want, we can all enjoy reading the details of the life your SPARTAN has lived.

I'm fairly sure that you have made some mistake. The Spartan III programme was started well before the Fall of Reach (2552). There were three known companies of S-IIIs, Alpha company (to which Carter-A259, Jun-A266 and Emile-A239 belonged.), Beta company (to which Noble Six B312 and Kat-B320 belonged) and Gamma company.
Alpha company entered active service in 2536, Beta in about 2541, and Gamma in roughly 2552.
Most of these Spartans would be used in suicidal missions against the Covenant, but from each company a handful of the best Spartans were removed from the company and deployed elsewhere. Notable examples of these deployments are the HEADHUNTER project, and NOBLE team, which was made up of five Spartan-IIIs and one Spartan-II.

I have probably made a mistake in there somewhere but the books are fairly sketchy in terms of dates so I think that is to be expected, but if the books serve me well, Dr Halsey was saved by a couple of S-IIIs as well as Kurt, Fred and Kelly. Though it does confuse me as to why they would choose Onyx instead of Reach to train the S-IIIs if Reach was still there. This is turning out to be a huge puzzle.

I have probably made a mistake in there somewhere but the books are fairly sketchy in terms of dates so I think that is to be expected, but if the books serve me well, Dr Halsey was saved by a couple of S-IIIs as well as Kurt, Fred and Kelly. Though it does confuse me as to why they would choose Onyx instead of Reach to train the S-IIIs if Reach was still there. This is turning out to be a huge puzzle.

Dr Halsey was saved from CASTLE base by a purely Spartan II team. They then escaped from Reach aboard the stolen CAS-Class assault carrier Ascendant Justice, and ended up seeking refuge at Eridanus Secundus, a Rebel-inhabited Asteroid. From there, Dr Halsey kidnapped Kelly, stole a shuttle and jumped to Onyx. As for why the Spartan-IIIs were not trained on Reach, it may be that Colonel Ackerson wanted his Spartan project to be as far away from Halsey as possible, and as secret as possible, the obvious choice is Onyx.

Dr Halsey was saved from CASTLE base by a purely Spartan II team. They then escaped from Reach aboard the stolen CAS-Class assault carrier Ascendant Justice, and ended up seeking refuge at Eridanus Secundus, a Rebel-inhabited Asteroid. From there, Dr Halsey kidnapped Kelly, stole a shuttle and jumped to Onyx. As for why the Spartan-IIIs were not trained on Reach, it may be that Colonel Ackerson wanted his Spartan project to be as far away from Halsey as possible, and as secret as possible, the obvious choice is Onyx.

Lets correct the time line here

1 Halsey was evaced from Sword base by noble team to castle base.

2 Halsey was evaced from castle base by blue team and the master chief.

3 Halsey was transported safely to the core of onyx by kurt and the S IIIs

And the reason was exactly that the total secrecy of the S III program needed to be maintained.

Lets correct the time line here

1 Halsey was evaced from Sword base by noble team to castle base.

2 Halsey was evaced from castle base by blue team and the master chief.

3 Halsey was transported safely to the core of onyx by kurt and the S IIIs

And the reason was exactly that the total secrecy of the S III program needed to be maintained.

fred, linda, Kelly and kurt which where S-II's were there too even mendez the man who trained them.

4. and it was kilo-five who asserted her.

5. I don't know who that that took her to infinity.

6. covenant....

7. forunner...

8. covenant again...

we need a time line to know just how many time's she been passed around.

Guys.... Master-Chief wasn't on Reach when it fell, he was in orbit fighting in a decrepit ship to stop the Covenant from getting hold of sensitive nav data. But I agree, someone make that timeline! (To whoever makes the timeline: you will not live through it, it will consume your life) <--- Probably true

Guys.... Master-Chief wasn't on Reach when it fell, he was in orbit fighting in a decrepit ship to stop the Covenant from getting hold of sensitive nav data. But I agree, someone make that timeline! (To whoever makes the timeline: you will not live through it, it will consume your life) <--- Probably true

Correct Chief was not on reach when it fell (except in Halo: reach) but he was part of the extraction team. (in Halo First Strike)

Please note: As a big fan of the books, I am not considering Halo: Reach very canon in this timeline. It is open to editing and hope people will post other things so I can add them in.

For now, everything up to fall of reach:

Doctor Halsey started with the original Spartan project, with the best of the best of the unsc in mind, but due to the high failure rate that came with augmenting an already grown soldier, they scrapped the project. Later, they designed the Spartan II program, made a list of BOUT 150 children, and ended up selecting about 75 for the program. During the search, lieutenant Keyes (halsey's taxi driver) and Catherine decided to have a little fun and thus Miranda Keyes is concieved. After flash cloning and replacing the canidates, they were taken to Reach where they would be trained in brutal combat and survival skills for 7-8 years. Halsey then had them augmented, with only 32 (not positive on that) survivors. They would continue training to adjust, until Halsey would send them on some missions inserting them into terrorist operations to F*** things up. Whilst the SPartans do their thing, Halsey develops the Mjolnir armor, making adjustments and such until coming up with the MK IV. during the prototype phase, Harvest is invaded and the covenant begin their war on humanity. After destroying harvest, Halsey calls the Spartans to the research facility where they receive their armor, and go on to successfully destroy a covenant cruiser, at the loss of Sam's life (Chief's friend). Halsey would watch as the Spartans continue developing their skills and fight for humanity. Meanwhile, Halsey turns her interest towards technology of non human or covenant decent. This "Foreruner" technology could hold the key to winning the war. Having only fragments to work with, Halsey eventually creates the A.I. Cortana from a flash clone of her own brain (the first of this kind) under the pretext that she was designed to help the Spartans on a mission to capture a covenant prophet. She locates a forerunner item in a museum that made hold critical data, and notices the covenant are after it as well. Blue, Red, and Green teams are deployed to recover the object. Halsey begins work on developing the mk V armor which integrates energy shields. Upon returning to Reach, Captain Keyes and the pillar of autumn prep for the prophet mission. While the spartans load up and get their gear ready, Cheif is brought down the the surface to try out the new MKV armor prototype (the rest of the MK Vs are being shipped to the Autumn to be given to the other spartans) Cortana, having chose chief to be her carrier, is given to him (she contains the knowledge from the forerunner artifact) and both depart through a very dangerous obstacle course. After they leave for the Autumn, A covenant armada shows up and knocks on the door. Halsey is sent to destroy critical information and heads for castle base, meanwhile cheif is sent with linda and james to clear out nav data from the circumference (linda gets horribly injured and james dies) whilst Fred leads the rest of the spartans down to thesurface of reach to defend the power stations keeping the space mack canons operating.

Also, for my Spartan:

Although there were only 150 children on the list for the spartan IIs, a secondary list of 100 was made for children with extraordinary skills but with not quite up to par gentic symmetry required for augmentation. a small handfull of those on the list were let into the final 75 chosen for the training. Patrick-228 was a young child on Harmony with a aberrant mind. His love to create and experiment with different toys and games made him a unique child. An orphan, other kids didn't like to play with him, and it was no suprise that a few would destroy what little he had. When the strange lady and big man came back to take him, he came willingly. During training, Pat was very risky. despite being up against heavily trained marines and sometimes even his own peers, he would go to any length to win. At one point, during an exercise between John, sam, and kelly's team, Pat stole a sniper rifle from a lookout a few miles away and used it with paralysis rounds to knock out his opponents inside the training zone. Mendez and Halsey saw his knack to think outside the box as a gift best served for someone who "doesn't exist." After augmentation, Pat and a select few were counted as some of the dead. "Watching an urn with your name on it float into space and seeing your peers watch them as well thinking you are one of them is a feeling that words cannot describe." -Patrick-228, after augmentation. The now non-existant Spartans would form a new team: Reclaimer Expedition Detachment, or RED Team. These Spartans jobs, unbeknownst to Halsey and Mendez, would be to track down and recover forerunner technology. During the invasion of Reach, the team was assigned to the UNSC Iroquois, now without a crew, and given cordinates to follow. The ship was equipped with an Ai designed to handle large amounts of data storage. A.I. Blue Fox was a prototype AI designed to both intake and process large amounts of data but be easily equipped and deployed to assist Spartans in the field. It is considered on the only combat ready AI ever made. This led would eventually lead to the dicovery of a new halo ring. Some Spartan IIIs would join the squad after the events of Onyx. It is said Fred, Kelly and Linda were offered to join as well, but both Fred and Kelly declined in the opes to find John-117 and rebuild blue team. Linda went on to join the Spartan IVs. Their current mission and status is unknown.

A lot of this came from the plot for my book Halo: Red Team but the project was abandoned due to lack of time.

Biographical Information
Birth Name: Filip [CLASSIFIED],prefers Dai Terui since memory loss
Spartan Tag: P-127
Homeworld: Earth
Date of Birth: October 27, 2562.

Physical Information
Height: 5.39ft 2.55⁄64in
Weight: 228.5lbs
Hair Color: Light Black
Eye Color: Jet Black

Military Information
Affiliation: UNSC
Specialty: Sniper Operations,Stealth,Black Ops
Battles: Human-Covenant War
Last Known Location: Earth,past

Personal Information
Filip was born to a very poor familiy in Slovenia.As a young boy,he was faster,stronger and smarter than the other boys.One day,when going to school,he was kidnapped by a bunch of Covenant Grunts and was dragged to an old farm,where he was tortured and exposed to purple UV light.After ten days of this,a team of Spartans rescued him.After saving the leader by stabbing the Grunt shooting at him,the leader took Filip to to the base.Because he was willing to do it,Filip imediatly jumped to the row.He did survive the augmentation,but gained the power to control electricity.As this happened,doctor Halsey sent him to the special camp.The other kids weren't so nice to him,but also didn't approach him because of his electrokinesis.

His armor isn't as the usual kind.It's lighter and more agile than the normal armor.It can also use several other Data chips,as Filip's mind can think more than 20 thoughts at once.But that also caused split personalities.One is his normal,where he is cocky,rude and arrogant.The other is his insane and murderous one,but it only activates when he is angered or under too much damage.He kept the only thing from his past,his mother's locket,which he still wears.

One day he was listed for the HTR program(human-to-reploid),which he thought was financed by the UNSC,but it turned out to be a terorist group called NEVER.
He survived,gained a new body(the old one was too badly injured) but lost his memory.He became different,sporting a more younger design.But all things went wrong when he escaped the lab.

Weapon Loadout
Custom M382 Designated Marksman Rifle
Cartidge: 7.62x51mm NATO
Capacity: Magazine:15 rounds,Maximum Ammo: 60 rounds
Rate Of Fire: 155 RPM

Custom M6D
Cartidge: 10mm Magnum
Capacity:Magazine:26 rounds (fixed,extended magazine)
Terminal Force: 1,600ft-lbs

Also known to carry:
SRS99 AM
M90 CAWS
MA37
AIE-486H HMG
M319

Armor and Equipment:
MJOLNIR IV
Active Camouflage
Armor Lock
Sprint

I used axmaxwell's entry as a referance.And NEVER is from Kamen Rider W,so don't need to tell me.

Damn dude, that was certainly......graphic, kinda stunned actually, nice imagination though I am not sure electrokinesis is within the realm of possibility even with the SPARTAN enhancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back