What Printer to Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath15

Hello everyone, Ive recently compiled a list of things I will need, Cardstock, Bondo, Aqua-Resin Starter Kits, ect, but the real problem Ive got is the Cardstock itself and how it works with a printer.

As this will end up being my first build I need to know if the cardstock will work.

Ive got a Dell Photo AIO Printer 926.

Will the Cardstock fit during the printing process from pepekura, or do I need to go somewhere for a specific type of printer?

Hello everyone, Ive recently compiled a list of things I will need, Cardstock, Bondo, Aqua-Resin Starter Kits, ect, but the real problem Ive got is the Cardstock itself and how it works with a printer.

[...]

Will the Cardstock fit during the printing process from pepekura, or do I need to go somewhere for a specific type of printer?

If you're going to use Bondo (=polyester resin plus some other stuff) in the end anyways, you can save some money and use polyester resin instead of Aqua Resin. Remember safety equipment, for both of them.

If you have a decent printer, you can use that to print on your cardstock. Check the specs and/or just give it a try. I've got a photo-oriented printer as well and it eats 250 g/m² cardstock without a problem.

any help to answer this question would be splendid thanks!

Patience please! Writing high-quality answers takes time.

If you're going to use Bondo (=polyester resin plus some other stuff) in the end anyways, you can save some money and use polyester resin instead of Aqua Resin. Remember safety equipment, for both of them.

If you have a decent printer, you can use that to print on your cardstock. Check the specs and/or just give it a try. I've got a photo-oriented printer as well and it eats 250 g/m² cardstock without a problem.

Patience please! Writing high-quality answers takes time.

haha.... sorry man didnt mean it like that I was just reposting on here so it would update, I updated my profile saying that any changes to my thread went straight to me email, but this update came AFTER I already posted this, simple fix was to just repost on this particular thread =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back