what should be my next halloween costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go onto ur Halo 3, make a sick chr, with colors, use what u think is sweetest, then make ur suit with those colors, paint the symbol on, and if u choose a diff helm, pick that helm and use it, a weapon like a SP lazer or sniper would be a cool additive to

a Pink Chief... lol, not me though... I am definitely not THAT manly... :rolleyes

1261029.jpg

Evil Femle said:
Haha!! Pink is hot.

No actually, it's "lightish red"... heh heh :D

I'd say go with good ol' Master Chief, standard UNSC-issue drab olive green for the armour colour... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What where you this year I got the impresion but i think you should make halo 3 armor :lol: witch is in the pep fourms and have a new halo 3 helm or somin like that cuz thats what im doin this year! (I wont come up with it a week before haleween like i I did this year :lol: ..................... Ive never gone trick or treating........... a boy can dream...... a boy can dream.

Ahem i didnt hear someone say grunt......... Well if they did il look like a nunse! (did anyone say it? thats what i thout)

You could always try to make Flying_squirl's new models. I've seen some helmets and they look really detailed.

If not, just go for the high detail, regular ol' master chief with the green standard colouration. That's exactly what I am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back