What Should I Make With Aluminum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my grandpa liked what I was making with paper and said I could use our roll of aluminum thats in our garage since he really has no use for it anymore.

I want to make something sweet with it and I cant think of anything at this moment. Any ideas are welcome.

width (know the cutting was sloppy, I was in a rush)

Iron Man Mk2 armor or War Machine would both be equally awesome out of aluminum. I don't really know what this material is like or how hard it is to work with but could you just print out the pep and glue it to the back of the aluminum?

charlieiscool12 said:
a soda can!

lol jk

i would make a sweet arc reactor... just me though...

Thats exactly what came into my mind lol but I know there has to be something out there that would be sweet looking made with metal.

Dancin_Fool said:
Iron Man Mk2 armor or War Machine would both be equally awesome out of aluminum. I don't really know what this material is like or how hard it is to work with but could you just print out the pep and glue it to the back of the aluminum?

I was thinking of just printing out the pieces and tracing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hear is just my 2 cents. you could use it for detail under the back flaps for and iron man costume.

or if you want to make a Mark 2 iron man armor suit you could use the Aluminum for some parts of the undersuit. Also detail parts for the back of the knees of inner elbows, and mabe even the neck.

Those are just some small ideas i had. Hope you make something really awesome with it.

Andrew

kenster1000 said:
Hear is just my 2 cents. you could use it for detail under the back flaps for and iron man costume.

or if you want to make a Mark 2 iron man armor suit you could use the Aluminum for some parts of the undersuit. Also detail parts for the back of the knees of inner elbows, and mabe even the neck.

Those are just some small ideas i had. Hope you make something really awesome with it.

Andrew

thanks, yeah I dont want this stuff to go to waist.

ChaoBreeder said:
Do 343 Guilty Spark.

I actually saw a topic with pictures of 343 and I'm thinking about doing it.

Nintendude said:
Were you able to cut that stuff with scissors, it seems this may have given me a couple of ideas.

Yes I did cut it with scissors.

it will probably dull scissors fast though. get a cheap pair of tin-snips/metal shears. It will last a lot longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back