What sports do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on playing football/basketball next year. I didn't this year, but our football team was undefeated in conference and got to the semi-finals of state.

Dark Rogue said:
I plan on playing football/basketball next year. I didn't this year, but our football team was undefeated in conference and got to the semi-finals of state.
same here our team made it to the finals, but lost by one point. :cautious: it sucks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Balmung said:
same here our team made it to the finals, but lost by one point. :cautious: it sucks!!!

Yeah, if our quarterback hadn't broken his ankle the previous game, we would've won...we have a crappy 2nd string QB.

Dark Rogue said:
Yeah, if our quarterback hadn't broken his ankle the previous game, we would've won...we have a crappy 2nd string QB.
sounds like it hurts.

A bit of basket ball, used to do karate, want to fence, airsoft if thats a sport, and my favoret HOCKEY!

volkov said:
dodgeball, it's just great when your hammered. Got knocked out of the playoffs tonight.
i love dodgeball and football, and airsoft, paintball and anything that involves guns

dodgeball, basketball, biking, football, airsoft.

i do a lot of sports

[Psst! even though i play a lot im still at least 120lbs XD]

I did softball and Tae Kwon Do for years. I got busy during college years so I just work out at the gym now.

(I'd call amtgard a sport too I guess. It's SCA Lite)

I used to play softball, hockey and soccer, I play none now hahah I played sports 10 years ago O_O... gez...

Now, Dodge the Taxi and Run down the stairs for the Subway are the "sports" I play now :)

man i new i forgot something i also like snowboarding, sking, waveboarding, skateboard, and i also play tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back