What You'd Like To See Flood Infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, The title is simple. Post stuff that you would like to be engulfed in the Flood. The only rule is that you can only post things in the Halo Universe.

Here's My Want to be Infected List:
Spartan
ODST
Lord Hood
343 Guilty Spark
Sentinel
Enforcer
Grunt
Jackal
Hunter (Yes I know they're made of thousands of Worms, but can happen if they live long, causing the worms to form into one being.)
Engineer :lol:
Warthog
Scorpion
Banshee
Ghost
Cairo Station
Halo

Post your Infections!

they already have hunter infections on halo3 there the things that go from like a walker on 4 legs, to morphing and shooting darts to a big thing that blocks everything etc.

since everything cool in the halo world has already been said or seen taken over by the flood,
i think,
A)George Bush
B)Dick Cheney
C)Jon Mccain

Master Chief :lol:
Aliens from the movie Alien.
Obama :D

please explain to me how you could get a flood to infect a vehicle

they already have hunter infections on halo3 there the things that go from like a walker on 4 legs, to morphing and shooting darts to a big thing that blocks everything etc.

Those aren't hunters, those are pure flood. Hunters can't be taken because they, ironically, do not have enough biomass. (per wormy thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Flood infected vehicle? ummmm.....the replicators from Stargate Atlantis somehow got infected by the flood and created a hybrid. NAW! Not possible.

Jackals do not have enough calcium for the flood. They dont get infected because of that

since everything cool in the halo world has already been said or seen taken over by the flood,
i think,
A)George Bush
B)Dick Cheney
C)Jon Mccain
Why those three? Please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A) cause its george bush why not? :lol: if hes just as dumb and funny when hes human why not in flood infection form
B Hes MAD accurate with a shotgun, and his fatt would make for some hard to hitt body armour
C) *im going to sound like an ass cause i like and madly respect the guy* but his scars from his POW would make him one SCARY flood infect

-and yes thank you for the correction about the hunters :p the Tank forms. the tank forms are said to ahve been inspired by these guys
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Drinol

tech. though cairo station, halo and vehicles can become infected, but with just flood pods or hives

Wow. I originally made this just for stuff in the Halo Universe, but now it's for everything. So in honor of this, I'm doing a Non Halo List in this Post:

Paris Hilton
Brittney Spears
Obama
The Paparazzi
A cow
A chicken
Barbie Dolls
A Hobo
Uwe Boll (I hate His Movies!)
Blinx The Time Sweeper
Bubsy The Bobcat
Rachet And Clank
A Mcdonalds (Would you like BRAAAIINNSS with that?)

And thats it for Right Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back