What You'd Like To See Flood Infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see an infected Chuck Norris...then again the Flood don't infect Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris infects the flood. ;)

p0rtalman said:
Why weta? for "teh lolz" or didn't you like the shorts?
Because my jealousy (especially over the SR and the Warthog) is more powerful than my love for the WETA guys......

Last edited by a moderator:
^a helljumper^he he...
and darth vader,a stormtrooper, samus aran, and...
a redead from ocarina of time-an infected zombie-runs fast, freezes u in ur tracks, has a gun, and wraps around ur body to eat at ur neck
oh and this guy -> :tutu: AAAH!! DIE!!!!

Jim Carey... that just popped into my head as one of the creepiest ideas ever... or maybe jack nickleson (if heath hadn't died, I might say him as the joker, but now it just seems disrespectful.. RIP heath)

What is the problem with my grammar?? Seems fine enough for me...
But.Ultimately, floods , infect Bill Gates.

JustMe

I would say ODST, but I have seen one of these guys ifected with my own eyes. They just turn into regular Marine Flood Combat Form...

Master Chief Because, you know how you play as him, and yet your badass at master chief, just think how powerful if he got infected, lets give it a minute to sink into your brains **waits one minute** Okay See it is

SprayNoob said:
Master Chief Because, you know how you play as him, and yet your badass at master chief, just think how powerful if he got infected, lets give it a minute to sink into your brains **waits one minute** Okay See it is
o_O We all know that. Unstoppable.

Fenix Chief said:
Here's an Idea. How about some of you who are out of Ideas use like buildings and vehicles and stuff. Still good!

Flood Elephant?

Brilliant!

Id Like to see an infected Gears Of War COLE. ANd an Obama, A Hillary, and a half and half Biden/ Palin. And an infected ELEPHANT. :rolleyes

What about a flood infected velociraptor?
I don't think the flood could really infect metal, so a vehicle won't be affected. The flood would cover the vehicle (get into and fill all the little holes, but nourishment to build appendages will be a little hard to come by when infecting an inorganic host), and you could just clean the flood off. An example of the floods inability to infect metal is in halo 1 when master chief rips captain keye's neural implants out of his flood-filled brain.
How about a flood-infected dragon, like this one
Or how about an ent?
Or some monsters from Doom I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back