What's everyone's thoughts on the Moa Burger Pringles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyAlloy227

The Moa Burger Pringles have been on the shelves of Walmart for a few days now. I am interested in sharing my opinion and hearing the opinions of others about how Pringle has frankensteined this fictional flavor.

My first taste had a subtle, salty cheese flavor hinting towards a cheeseburger. Then, a beef ramen packet crept out of hiding and created a lingering aftertaste. It certainly isn't a good flavor, but once the salt and fats trigger my appetite, I find myself going back for more. Once I am able to put them down, I don't see myself picking them back up too often. I say this is after eating over a can of them in one day. Upon a google search, I find that the flavor is based on beef and ginger. If the Pringle chemists were tasked with putting an ostrich burger into a Pringle chip, I would be significantly more satisfied.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being an unspeakable flavor, 10 being a gift from the heavens and 5 being average) I give it a 4. They're certainly not sour cream and onion Pringles, but they aren't quite an abomination from hell (at least, not to me). Saving a can just to have as an artifact or decoration may seem strange, but based on the flavor trapped inside, it might be best that it remained unopened.

I haven't had pringles in so long and I randomly saw the ad for them the other day and love the name... from your review they sound addicting but not necessarily good lmao... Ill have to pick some up, reviewing stuff is part of the fun :p

Yes and no... I'm stocking up on the pringles and I'm gonna bring them with me to conventions when they're discontinued. Perhaps I can send some your way.
I don't actually want any, I'm not a fan of those kinds of chips :lol:. I just wanna see some inclusivity, y'know? Try and get 343i to put the UN in UNSC

Wait, these are a thing??? I'm gonna have to go looking now xD Are they walmart exclusive or do other grocers have them?

Scalpers are people who take the entire stock and sell them on etsy at a 200% mark up, right?
Don't know if Etsy allows it, but Ebay and other such 2nd hand sites. But yea, they'll buy one or more of an item/service (like a ticket) and sell them at a premium, for the pure intention of profit.

PlanetAlexander summed it up perfectly. Collectibles/toys are a big target for scalpers and it's next to impossible to find stuff in stores in CO due to terrible distribution and scalpers.

EDIT: I found some! They are actually fairly enjoyable but perhaps a bit too salty. I don't tend to eat much junk food anymore though, so maybe that's just me. :p
moameme.png

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on a tube of these bad boys. I think they are pretty good. The flavor is very intense, but that may just be because I don't eat stuff like this that much anymore. There's almost an Asian feel to the flavor and the spicy is an interesting touch too. After eating like 10 ish I started getting kinda nauseous. I do not recommend them as a replacement for lunch, but I think they are a pretty good snack food.

Finally got my hands on a tube of these bad boys. I think they are pretty good. The flavor is very intense, but that may just be because I don't eat stuff like this that much anymore. There's almost an Asian feel to the flavor and the spicy is an interesting touch too. After eating like 10 ish I started getting kinda nauseous. I do not recommend them as a replacement for lunch, but I think they are a pretty good snack food.
I still had the taste in my mouth after eating about the same amount, brushing my teeth, going to sleep, and waking up the next morning. lol They are nice as a novelty snack but not something to eat as a full-on snack with a meal or something.

PlanetAlexander summed it up perfectly. Collectibles/toys are a big target for scalpers and it's next to impossible to find stuff in stores in CO due to terrible distribution and scalpers.

EDIT: I found some! They are actually fairly enjoyable but perhaps a bit too salty. I don't tend to eat much junk food anymore though, so maybe that's just me. :p
View attachment 305335
I'm so happy you were able to get some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back