What's The Most Fail Thing You've Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt think to wear your safety goggles gluing cause youd feel like a retard...but yea... do it folks!

had a small amount left in my liquid welder....wraped the container up to near the top and started squeezing on it holding it like it was a needle...yea decided to flip around and a uhh bout 2-3 inch line of liquid welder went up and over my eye *thumbs up* :whistle: just now...got called a fail by my freind thaught id share

Ugh. I have relationship fail! again.

There's two girls who both like me, and I like them both. I had to pretty much choose which one I wanted to go out with. One girl says she'll give up if I make out with her first. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!?!?!

Wow, that sucks Blood...

But I have a few:

First: A few years ago I got into a relationship. We were hanging out at her house watching a scary movie (I am terrible with blood in movies, I try to avoid them :cautious: ). Her mom had walked in, she had looked like she was pregnant, conversation goes as follow:

Me: When's the baby due?
Her Mom: What baby?
Me: . . .
Me: The baby panda, at the zoo...
Her Mom: Oh I don't know.

Saved myself from fail there.

Second: Just this year I was going to meet an asian girl at a huge mall here in Vancouver called Metrotown. I was running up the escalator because I didn't want to be late. I kicked the top of a step and nailed the corners pretty hard. I managed to turn over looking back at a woman.

Woman: Oh my gosh, are you ok?
Me: That's how I roll.

She just laughed as I got up and bolted to get on the skytrain. That was another save from fail, sorta.

Third (This one is actually a fail, BIG TIME): I'm waiting for the next skytrain and don't have a watch or cell phone, so I turn to the guy next to me:

Me: Excuse me sir?
Them: Mam! (I am not sure how it's spelt but I think that's it.)
Me: WHOA!

It was a woman, and not a dude in drag, trust me. I sorta backed away and made sure the next person I asked was a woman. That one was a fail.

Boryenko said:
Wow, that sucks Blood...

But I have a few:

First: A few years ago I got into a relationship. We were hanging out at her house watching a scary movie (I am terrible with blood in movies, I try to avoid them :cautious: ). Her mom had walked in, she had looked like she was pregnant, conversation goes as follow:

Me: When's the baby due?
Her Mom: What baby?
Me: . . .
Me: The baby panda, at the zoo...
Her Mom: Oh I don't know.

Saved myself from fail there.

Second: Just this year I was going to meet an asian girl at a huge mall here in Vancouver called Metrotown. I was running up the escalator because I didn't want to be late. I kicked the top of a step and nailed the corners pretty hard. I managed to turn over looking back at a woman.

Woman: Oh my gosh, are you ok?
Me: That's how I roll.

She just laughed as I got up and bolted to get on the skytrain. That was another save from fail, sorta.

Third (This one is actually a fail, BIG TIME): I'm waiting for the next skytrain and don't have a watch or cell phone, so I turn to the guy next to me:

Me: Excuse me sir?
Them: Mam! (I am not sure how it's spelt but I think that's it.)
Me: WHOA!

It was a woman, and not a dude in drag, trust me. I sorta backed away and made sure the next person I asked was a woman. That one was a fail.

Pahaha, it's a vampire.

It sucks Blood, haha, get it?

Fail joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ROFL CHOPTER @ Sep 28 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'> (y) :lol: :D (y)

<div align='center'></div> </div>
your off topic

dont post stupid emoticons for no reason
and then say other people are off topic

and i beleive its against the rules to

got hit in the head by a 10 lb ancor when i was 10 once

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ROFL CHOPTER @ Sep 28 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'> (y) :D (y)

<div align='center'></div> </div>

:cautious: well thats a good way to enter into the forums......run in painting emoticons all over the place

Master_Chief_13 said:
:cautious: well thats a good way to enter into the forums......run in painting emoticons all over the place

hey, hey, hey, guys, I just got it! He's describing his fail!

Because that's a huge fail right there. Anyways, back on topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back