whats your theory on easter eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

just wondering what you guy6s think of them and te people who discover them.
mine is that they're worthless and the people who find them have a lot of time on there hands.

they are not worthless they're just cool/funny little things that [most] people just happen to stumble upon. that's why they were put into the game; just another added feature that set halo apart from all the other fps's out there

cheezeheadiii said:
they are not worthless they're just cool/funny little things that [most] people just happen to stumble upon. that's why they were put into the game; just another added feature that set halo apart from all the other fps's out there

i agree

Last edited by a moderator:
then there's the skulls and the hidden stuff like the mongoose/choppers on the last level that actually affect gameplay
i like those :lol:

I think that they're layed by a giant, demon rabbit-chicken... a dark, brooding entity know to the merry as the Easter Bunny... she lurks in her dark abode, plotting- Oh! You mean those eggs... heh heh

Spartan-419 said:
I think that they're layed by a giant, demon rabbit-chicken... a dark, brooding entity know to the merry as the Easter Bunny... she lurks in her dark abode, plotting- Oh! You mean those eggs... heh heh
:lol: :lol: thanks you just made my day XD

I don't know about you, but I don't spell "guys" with a "6". lol.
I have to agree with cheezeheadiii. Not you, frag, your explanation is stupid. jk.

Fragclone said:
just wondering what you guy6s think of them and te people who discover them.
mine is that they're worthless and the people who find them have a lot of time on there hands.
same.

Easter eggs are the result of programmers who are bored and think up of strange things due to too little rest and too much caffeine (argh I blasphemed!) and the people who find them are usually similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back