Where Can I Buy Fiberglass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah568

Anyone know where I can buy some fiberglass mat and resin in BC, Canada in an actual store? I've looked around, but can't find any :mad:

This site seems cool so far! Reminder to self: finish playing Halo...... :D

Never knew this was so active :D

Yeah, we have Home Depots, bu according to their site, they have fiberglass insulation, but not mat.

I might just have to check one of those car places. Thanks!

Not sure for canada, but anyone else from australia that comes here thinking the same question should hit up their local 'Bunnings' took me 20 minutes of walking around to find everything but $100 later I had resin, cloth, catalyst, 2X brushes, acetone to remove it in case of an accident (not from pep :p) and a respirator and filter.

Best suggestion I can give, instead of looking around, is go to a bigger variety hardware store and ask someone. Would have saved a lot of time.

Master Camulos said:
Not sure for canada, but anyone else from australia that comes here thinking the same question should hit up their local 'Bunnings' took me 20 minutes of walking around to find everything but $100 later I had resin, cloth, catalyst, 2X brushes, acetone to remove it in case of an accident (not from pep :p) and a respirator and filter.

Best suggestion I can give, instead of looking around, is go to a bigger variety hardware store and ask someone. Would have saved a lot of time.

Good old bunnings. Nah dude hit a marine store. Or an expert paint shop like car colors or something

Last edited by a moderator:
i get my fiberglass at auto value auto parts, in canada (btw what part are you from?), but you can get it at pretty much any auto shop.

Hey good ole Canada!

If you haven't found any yet, I almost always get mine from Wal-Mart. For 1L of the resin it's usually around $15.99CDN and $8.99CDN for a package of matting (not the cloth). If it's not there (in the automotive department) I've also found it at Canadian Tire but for a little more expensive ($17.99CDN for 1L of resin and $9.99 for fiberglass mat). Hope that helps!

Ahh yes, the "Where Can I Buy Fiberglass" thread...

I don't blame you man, living in Canada aswell is sometimes a kick in the head because we don't have some things like the U.S.

You can find Fiberglass Sheet and Mat at your local Canadian Tire in the Auto Repairs section, or at Wal-Mart in the Auto Repairs section

Good luck.

CHEERS!

This has got to be the most active forum I've ever been to.

Thanks guys! I'll take a look around my local Canadian Tire and see if I can find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back