Where can i find index's for NON-halo weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunlightData

Jr Member
Dont get me wrong, i love making halo armour and weapons as much as i love my family.

But i do wish that i could find that L96 AWP, or you know, something else.
Any suggestions good people of the 405th forum?

In pepakura? I think for prop purposes, buying an Airsoft gun would be better.

Well for 1, theres no fun in building because you dont build an airsoft gun.
For 2, i dont want to use money on buying something i can make
For 3, I like to have the pride of saying "i built that"

Well for 1, theres no fun in building because you dont build an airsoft gun.
For 2, i dont want to use money on buying something i can make
For 3, I like to have the pride of saying "i built that"

1 no you dont build it, but you can mod the heck out of it making it more than it was before
2 if you think this roject wont cost money you are desivistatingly wrong
3 i understand the pride thing, but in the end if you have a fancy ants costume no one will much care about the weapon

i recently went as wolverine to halloween, i spent 11 hours making claws that were movie replica quality, no one cared about the claws because i had lucked out and found a jacket that looked like him and sculpted my hair like his and shave a beard into mutton chops. when all is said and done hardly anyone cares about the weapons when there swooning over the costume as a whole. wich sucks because weapons are the hardest part to make

1 no you dont build it, but you can mod the heck out of it making it more than it was before
2 if you think this roject wont cost money you are desivistatingly wrong
3 i understand the pride thing, but in the end if you have a fancy ants costume no one will much care about the weapon

i recently went as wolverine to halloween, i spent 11 hours making claws that were movie replica quality, no one cared about the claws because i had lucked out and found a jacket that looked like him and sculpted my hair like his and shave a beard into mutton chops. when all is said and done hardly anyone cares about the weapons when there swooning over the costume as a whole. wich sucks because weapons are the hardest part to make

1.Oh i know that, im just not to interested in doing that. I dont really need airsoft.
2. Yeah, thats true, but i meant not any extra money, for i only plan on making it with cardstock which i have, and if i decide later on to resin, i have that too.
3. I dont need it for show ^^ just so i have it... Besides im only making weapons, no costume.

Anyway, thanks alot for the tips, i appreciate it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back