Where do all the Pacific Regiment Spartans Live?

That is great! I love California I have a lot of family there, it's been a while since I've visited though. Have you ever been to Washington?

Hmm, I think I met you!. It's hard for me to keep track of all the different people, what with helmets and all..I struggle with names in real life this is way worse!

- - - Updated - - -

What was your favorite thing that you saw at ECCC?

P.S. You da real MVP

Oh im sure you did! Ironically its easier to remember armor than faces! My favorite thing was dinner with some famous people!

I totally agree. I have to work at remembering which person wears what armor. Was that at the Hard Rock Café? If so, one of my friends was there too and ran into Nathan fillion!

The first night we went to dinner/drinks with the producer of Con Man and Nolan North and a writer for Deadpool. They were a hoot but im sad they didnt bring Nathan! But he wasnt in Washington yet :(

This one will require a bit of an explanation:

I am located in Mission, British Columbia, Canada. When I 1st joined, the Pacific included the West Coast of Canada as part of is delineation .
Now that the regiments have been redrawn, I had the choice to remain with the Pacific regiment or join with the Canadian regiment.
I choose to remain with my US friends in the Pacific regiment. #Grandfathered

I am now curious... Is it possible to be a member of more than just one regiment?

Cheers!

Kev H

I live in Washington also! If you’re going to the Emerald City Comic Con let me know and we can create our own meetup place and take the event by force!

Hi Qwerty, we usually do a photo shoot on the Saturday of ECCC. With the new way they have us line up I'm not sure where we're going to do it this year... I'm going to send you a PM so that you can join up in the Washington facebook group.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back