Where do you get pep files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicron913

i remember there was a file archive on the old website, but since it doesn't work anymore where is the new one?
if there is none at the moment will it be added soon?

thanks

ah pardon my ignorance i recently read some other threads and i now know it wont be up for some time and another thread is already discussing this

While the file archive is down you could try getting files from 4shared. Lots of people upload files there, but the website sucks, so I would recommend downloading the desktop version, even though for some reason it doesn't have all of the files available

If you know specifically what your looking for, I would suggest either onekura.com or the pepakura library group on facebook. The archive section here was easier to find things, but those two share most of the same files and have a lot of what has been posted here in the past.

Unicron913

Guys and gals remember the olden ways before the archive. The 3d modeling section is your friend.... to a point. The unfoldeing threads by NoMaybeYes and SavedbyGraceG12 in the modeling section still have the links in them to a quite a few files. Might not have everything but look any ways......remember er er er.....er. ah crap almost dropped my phone.

Edit: dang it most of the links work just dig around.
Check my thread as well
None are unfolded and most of the links are also in my thread but its 40 plus pages long

Edit 2: hopefully this works. None are unfolded, well some, some are works in progress like the h5 fred chest not done. But if you are inclined to learn something, like unfolding,look through it. Like i said in my thread i lost everything due to comp hating win10, this all i have left, enjoy.

Edit 3: some more added to last link
You guys might find some golden nuggets in there.. or just nuggets. If you are on a mobile cell phone telephone it might take a minute to load, 300 plus files. Also look for the files with higher count of downloads as it will be a good indicator of a file i posted here.

MediaFire

Last edited:
Thank you all for the replies, i was looking for an unfolded halo Anubis suit, and i did mange to find the helmet portion of it. I will definitely try all the other links and websites and see if i get more luck there

cheers

edit : sorry for the late reply as i did not expect anyone to reply lol

That is awesome Fangs! Just a note to those trying, you will still need to log in to the old site to see the Halo related files.

I can start working on my suit again! Yay!

Hi there, new member here. Is there a way to look at the old sit'es archive without signing up? I tried registering and it's telling me I can't.

Unfortunately members who joined after the migration from the old site cannot access the File Archive. If you need any help getting specific files, ask, and a member with access will be more than happy to help you get the file(s) you need.

Actually Cadet and myself have offered our services of obtaining files for said peoples....Just PM one of us.
Will do, thanks!

Unfortunately members who joined after the migration from the old site cannot access the File Archive. If you need any help getting specific files, ask, and a member with access will be more than happy to help you get the file(s) you need.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Hey, so I noticed that the site was down a few days ago (at least the old site, I never checked this one)
When it was finally back up I was trying to open up pep files so I could continue working and ever since, none of the files open in Pepakura Designer.
I've tried updating to 4 and installing older versions but I had no luck. I can download them no problem but upon opening them, it just tells me that it failed to load the file.
I'm sorry if you have already answered this question elsewhere, but is it just me or are the files not working for anyone?
I'm specifically trying to open Master Builder's Halo 4/5 Master Chief armor.
I'm not sure what to do because I have many parts made using his files so I'd like to stick to his but.. well they aren't opening.

(Also I joined before the move, and I do have access to the archive?)

EDIT: I found essentially the same files on 4share. I'll keep checking back to see when the move is complete. anyways, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back