where do YOU print?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15Costuming

i would like to see where you guys print...

personally, I print at Officemax since they can open the pepakura program and print it as well! :O

i print on a basic home printer, try yours at home, some jam, but mine doesnt.... i also have this huge office one that works like a god, but thats beside the point. most printers should work, just try em

I print using an old printer that got phased out because Vista is a POS and it was incompatable. However, It's nice to have a printer dedicated to pepakura just in case it breaks down and I need a printer for school or something.

I just use a run-of-the-mill printer I had lying around. It's got a problem with marigins, so scaling is a bit frustrating, but it's quick and the ink is cheap.

My Canon Pixma iP2600, which I picked up for about $30 at Wal-Mart, and can buy ink for $25 at the ink store. It's a good quality printer, and doesn't natively screw stuff up, but it doesn't have its own onboard memory, so it has to jack into your PC's memory while it prints, slowing my 1-gig HP with Vista to nothing. (Who designs a Vista PC with only 1 gig of RAM?)

However, for the cheap ink and printer, it's a high-quality printer, and the processing cost is nil compared to that.

i ment as in where do you print when your printer is down?

my printer is a Canon PIXMA iP6000D and i'm low on 5 different inks

I print on campus at the media center. They have ports so I cna bring in my laptop. In a crunch, I go to the Kinkos/fedex down the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back