Where To Buy Resin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleZ

Sorry for starting a topic for a stupid question like this but I've checked home depot's website and lowes' website just to see if they sell it and I couldn't find it on there. Am I just not looking hard enough or do I have to look somewhere else? I would prefer not to buy online but that may be my only option.

For some odd reason it does not come up on their websites if you search for it, but believe us when we say they all sell it.

All right thanks, I was just getting a little nervous, I'm going today and looked up their sites just to be sure.

Now when you get there don't be surprised if you ask for it and the people working there have no idea of what you are talking about. It is stocked near they adhesives so as long as they know where the glues ans such are you are good.

I would stay away from the walmart stuff. It's ok at best. I just used AeroMarine Epoxy resin #300 and that stuff is great. 30 minute work time helps with big projects and 2:1 ratio makes mixing easy. Also, there is almost no smell. Good luck.

Bamabat

Okay, just got back from home depot, picked up bondo brand all-purpose fiberglass resin and am about to begin my first foray into resining, wish me luck! Oh and P32, you were right, the guys there had no idea what resin was.

They do sell it,but the one around here is expensive. Check around. The cheapest place I can find is autozone and other auto stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back