Where To Get More Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Jr Member
hello, I keep run into lot other thing topic that are not halo related. which like ironman, star-war, other thing so i wonder where you guys find those?

Try using the search button. I usually find mine randomly on the forums.

I've got files like Gears of War, Star Wars, Iron Man, etc. So you are more than likely to find them here.

A great deal of members have made their own files when they work on projects. If you do a search, something like iron man pepakura, you may find the files. Many members have also scratchbuilt theirs.

As others have mentioned, a search of the forums yields a variety of .pdo files for costumes other that Halos's. However, since they are not Halo-related, don't expect them to be consolidated and organized in one area (with the exception of Gears of War files, which are in the Creation Discussion section).

here in the pepakura requests topic where is that? and thank you for other link that place have ton hehe have to take all day to look at it all.

Yeah, theres no particular section for non-halo related pepakura ( at least that I'm aware of....)
But members take the time to model and put them into pep form
The other peps are mostly just put in random places in the site- for example I made an Iron Man pep and it shows up on the 1st or 2nd page of the noob forum at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back