which new nerf gun??

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1njqch1cken

i can't decide on a new nerf gun! i was thinking of getting the recon to start with because i like the idea of interchanable parts, but realised how awesome others look, so i can't decide whether to get a
- a raider and turn it into an m90 tactical shotgun,
- a longstrike,
- a vulcan,
- a recon or
- something else. any ideas??

i want to decide by next weekend, so post quick!!! :)

I'd say a Raider CS35 or Trooper CS18. They feature the "slam fire" mode that fires the dart as soon as you pump while the trigger is held down.

vulcan is a good option to make just about any weapon. even if your scraping it for parts for a weapon or turing into a big weapon its a good option. recon is also good for anything to a shotgun, assault rifle, grenade launcher. raider is pretty good to.

I own a Vulcan, and don't care for it to much. It's a pain in the but to reload, it's a pain to carry, and it's heavy. If your gonna get a big gun, get the stampede. It'll make shooting people more satisfying. :)

The stampede is the all around gun. She's a little heavy at the ass end, and the enclosed grip is a little awkward, but it's rate of fire and compactness makes it the best Nerf to date.

However lookitdis
93f6c7d7.jpg

yes, i have decided to get a recon for the above reasons ^^^^^ and the fact that its the best for size : price ratio cuz im saving up for a car and i need to save money (its only $30 here)

It doesn't shoot or mod nearly as well as the Longshot, but the Longstrike can look damn sexy with a little paint. Here's mine:
longstrike.jpg

The stampede is the all around gun. She's a little heavy at the ass end, and the enclosed grip is a little awkward, but it's rate of fire and compactness makes it the best Nerf to date.

However lookitdis
93f6c7d7.jpg
Thanks for the reference pic. I think I just found my weapon project to go with my Reach multiplayer armor. I am totally gonna try to turn that into a sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back