Which part is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

I just printed this part out to see how it looked, but I seriously have no idea what part it is, lol

untitled-15.png

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I just printed this part out to see how it looked, but I seriously have no idea what part it is, lol

untitled-15.png

That looks like a part of the forearm. The area on the left is half of the wrist hole cap. (Sigh I've actually had nightmares about pepakura monsters....)

When you print out your final, scaled pep blueprints, be sure to turn on the EDGE ID, aka the number guides :)

:devil:
-Vex

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:
That looks like a part of the forearm. The area on the left is half of the wrist hole cap.

When you print out your final, scaled pep blueprints, be sure to turn on the EDGE ID, aka the number guides :)

:devil:
-Vex

I know, that was just a test to se how it worked, I even printed it on regular printer paper, lol

Vexona said:
God speed, then! Go go ;D Halo-ween approaches hehe.

Ill try to get done for Halo-ween, but i doubt it, im going to walk around my neighborhood with it on and then spray paint it school colors for one of our PEP RALLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Ill try to get done for Halo-ween, but i doubt it, im going to walk around my neighborhood with it on and then spray paint it school colors for one of our PEP RALLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Haha, that's exactly what i'm doing! Last football game of the season's the 2nd of November, I'm planning on having it done for that(if not Halo-ween). ORANGE AND BLACK!

Dark Rogue said:
Haha, that's exactly what i'm doing! Last football game of the season's the 2nd of November, I'm planning on having it done for that(if not Halo-ween). ORANGE AND BLACK!
My school i blue and orange, lol

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
My Schools is Red and White... Those are the colors I use on Halo 2 and Halo 3... And on my Armor too... :p

Seno 'Ypsamee said:

My college's colors were blue and orange and now my work's logo are those colors too lol

-Vex

AoBfrost said:
Dont print it on regular paper or else you will toss it in the trash in 3 days, print on cardstock.

haha ya thats wat happened 2 me, i made the helmet, the crotch (haha), and the R forearm, and noticed it was 2 flimsy, so i threw em all away T_T it was a waist of at leaste 40-70 sheets of paper...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back