Whiterabbit1985's Mark Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i abandoned my first attempt at the bondo stage as i realised it was far too small whereas this one fits quite snugly on my 6ft4 frame, anyways heres the progress so far enjoy...

[attachment=8825:Untitled_3.jpg]

[attachment=8824:Untitled_2.jpg]

[attachment=8826:Untitled_4.jpg]

[attachment=8827:Untitled_5.jpg]

[attachment=8823:Untitled_1.jpg]

adventSpartanMatrix said:
nice work on that beast keep it up
i think your now considered a spartan in all respects

thanks advent, any chance you'll be at mcm london 23/24th of may? i cant post in our uk forums but itd be nice to see other members there.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that the date of the convention
damn that sucks :cautious:
thats when im in aus

will almost certainly be at the october one though

ah thats a bummer, but that said redtogusa has confirmed he'll be at the october one and im doubtful i'll have the full suit finished by may anyway so chances are i'll be going also.

UUPPPDDAATTTTEEE!! it now has paint though possibly excessive battle damage

[attachment=8841:Untitled_8.jpg]

[attachment=8840:Untitled_7.jpg]

[attachment=8839:Untitled_6.jpg]

now for the visor install and lights

ow soo smooth
probably a little bit much on the battle damage on the front part but otherwise not to bad

yeah thats what i thought not a problem tho can all be fixed with some toothpaste ^^

Wow man great work. Cant wait to see other peices!
Now I really need to get off my but and get my costume started lol

JediStumpy said:
What/who's pep file did you use?
Really nice work! Like the black!

i used RUNDOWN's mark vi high def available from the wikia page. Thanks for the compliments ^^

Update: wey visors in and fitting very well, mirror tints and second visor tomorrow ^^

[attachment=8847:Untitled_10.jpg]

alas poor 1st attempt on the head of sammy

Overlord_Ian said:
Thats only your second try!? That looks better than my 5th attempt at a helmet! You've got talent my friend.

Thankyou very much, it is my second try however ive been doing art and painting all my life ^^ tbh im not really that happy with it.

Prepare to once again read the words; Good job!

Looking mighty fine so far, though I would agree there is a smidgeon too much battle damage on the front end. Unless that's a theme you want to carry on through the whole suit. Something to think about. But yeah, looking fantastic so far.

Yet another joins the ranks of the 405th attending MCM October. Going to be pretty damn epic to see that many Spartans in one place. Pressure is on for me to get my own Mjolnir to top notch in time.

I think that looks great. About the battle damage....who's to say how much is too much??? Only YOU. If you don't like it, change it. I personally don't think it's too much and I'd leave it! Especially if your using black, you'll need more to help the details stay visible. Plus that just means you fight harder....
Keep it up!!

Thanks for the compliments guys, just finished the visor today woohoo, altho theres something quite wrong with my plasma grenades.

[attachment=8857:Untitled_11.jpg]

or are you doing it wrong? sweet i was thinking about remaking my helmet and i was wondering how that file would turn out in real life.....do you have any pictures of the back of the helmet im curious how the details turned out

Humboldt_spartan said:
or are you doing it wrong? sweet i was thinking about remaking my helmet and i was wondering how that file would turn out in real life.....do you have any pictures of the back of the helmet im curious how the details turned out

yeah i shall get the pics up at some point tho i havent really done any smoothing at the back (i know bad me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back