Who bought Mass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgon47

I've been playing almost straight since 3. Fantastic game. Vehicle controls suck bad though. Storyline is awesome so far. Anyone else get it ?

I am going to be honest, Mass Efffect has been the best Sci-Fi RPG for me ever, i like the way you can customise weapons and armour to make it better etc, the story was bloody brilliant especially the romantic subplot *cough* i digrese, the vehicle controls could be better especially when climbing mountains at a near verticle angle, trying to go over them can get frustrating, overall i think this has been one of the best games out this year. =] 9/10

i recommend it to anyone =] (not younger if you wana see those romance scenes lol)

I can buy it my girlfriend want to give it to me for my birthday
I have to wait until 15 Dec. to play to it and all my friend got it. :cry:

I absolutely love this game. Having played KOTOR (knights of the old republic) 1 & 2 this game is bioshock's newest evolved sci-fi baby. The wonderful voice acting and superb graphics makes for a cinematic experience with few loading screens. The action hits you like gears of war and the story line is rich and has the exploration factor of oblivion.

10, must buy.

Vexona said:
I absolutely love this game. Having played KOTOR (knights of the old republic) 1 & 2 this game is bioshock's newest evolved sci-fi baby. The wonderful voice acting and superb graphics makes for a cinematic experience with few loading screens. The action hits you like gears of war and the story line is rich and has the exploration factor of oblivion.

10, must buy.
gears of war? please, i fell asleep playing that game...

Last edited by a moderator:
i want this game so bad >_<
hell, i played KOTOR like five times (the first one, never got to play the second... :( )
but i don't have the money for it... or anything else....
but if i had gotten it, i'd have to go kill myself cuz my 360 broke probly b4 i could've finished it
maybe for christmas (though i probly wont get my 360 back till after :cry: ....)

I have a free copy I got from Bioware *they are located in my town* and they buy boardgames from my work.

Beat it. Started at 3pm and on and off throught yesterday and today, between spouts of assassins creed, I have now finished the main story line and a few side quests of Mass Effect. Its not 11:40 on sunday night. Crap. I have to go to work tomorrow. Poop.

abandonship said:
gears of war? please, i fell asleep playing that game...

make sure you had the screen on :p

it was short, no doubt about it, but it was exciting and fun.

----
i heard from a tech in the store i bought it from you can beat it in around 20 hrs with minimal side questing and there is a lot of extra splorin' to be done.

Vexona said:
make sure you had the screen on :p

it was short, no doubt about it, but it was exciting and fun.

----
i heard from a tech in the store i bought it from you can beat it in around 20 hrs with minimal side questing and there is a lot of extra splorin' to be done.

Gears of War was better than Halo 2 in my opinion, but one came out after the other so that's to be expected.

Anyway, I was told by a friend of mine, who's girlfriend got him this game for christmas with some advice from me, as he explained it to be like Halo meets Oblivion.
Enough said, I'm sold, I'm getting it in the after holidays' sales.

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
he explained it to be like Halo meets Oblivion.

I would totally agree that this is a fair correlation :) (Mako doesn't handle as well as the Warthog but it can certainly go up inclines)

Regardless of what games ppl like/dislike this one does stand as a new experience too. :)

Vexona said:

10, must buy.
Im going to have to go buy this game now. KOTOR,bioshock,gears,and oblivion... I can not think of a better combination of games.

EDIT: The only way it could have been better is if it had WoW too...:)

-Matt

My first run through as a paragon, focusing only on the main quest took me just under 17 hours. My second playthrough, I'm up to 36 and haven't done any quest planets except for the one with Liara's dig site.

This is the new bar for video games to meet. The game isn't perfect, of course - but still, without a doubt, the most amazing video game I've yet played. I loved the cinematic feel of Halo 3's cutscenes, but Mass Effect even plays like a movie. 11 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back