Who needs a teknocrystal? I'll just make my own armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tysonius

Greetings all,

Only discovered this place a few days ago but I thought I'd give armour making a go. I've been searching for a new hobby lately so I figured why not indulge my love of anime and armour and make something badass, namely my own teknoman + or blaster tekkaman armour. (Why not begin by making the hardest damn thing I can think of lol)

Have absolutely no pepakura or any sort of reference bar a few internet pics (though I am getting the toy, just to help out)

I'm a complete noob and this will probably end in a gigantic failure, but I thought I'd take my time, grab a **** load of foam and glue, and give it a go. Perhaps if i survive making the actual armour I'll go one step beyond and add lights and moving parts, cause it's just not teknoman if he does voltekka someone off the face of the planet.

Cheers 405ians, I'll keep you updated with pics and tales of woe.

Watch the swearing man. It is a bannable offense. Just so's you know. :) Oh and welcome to the 405th. Great to have you on board.

Watch the swearing man. It is a bannable offense. Just so's you know. :) Oh and welcome to the 405th. Great to have you on board.
seconded. But yeah dude, good luck. Cant wait to see what you produce. I came in here with a similar mindset; build the coolest/hardest thing I can to get as much experience in as little time as possible. I'd say it worked out alright. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back