Whoa, Whoa, wait somethings fishy about H3s ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it can remotely fire all the rings yes, why does that make you think that your safe? if you put yourself in the middle of a circle made out of C4 with the detonator for all of them, just cuz you hold the detonator doesn't meant your not gonna be shredded. Also it never said that the 7 halo's where in the milky way only.

Xavier said:
it can remotely fire all the rings yes, why does that make you think that your safe? if you put yourself in the middle of a circle made out of C4 with the detonator for all of them, just cuz you hold the detonator doesn't meant your not gonna be shredded. Also it never said that the 7 halo's where in the milky way only.
but if the ark out side of the milky way then the rings cant hit the ark

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
never said that the 7 halo's where in the milky way only.

so that means that the ark could very well be in the blast radius

found from halopedia

"Located 262,144 light-years outside the Milky Way galaxy, it is safe from the Halo effect (as it is referred to by the Forerunners in the terminal transcripts) that kills all sentient lifeforms, the main Forerunner behind its use was Didact."

for get this

"Every vessel we can fill, we send to the Ark. I dare not cease the mission. Not now, not until I've done all I can. Each one of these souls is finite and precious."
—--Transcript of a message from the Librarian to Didact, interpreted post-cataclysm and retrieved from the first Terminal on the level "The Ark"

another reason for the ark being built

fround form halopedia

"It is also possible that surviving Forerunners used the portal to return to Earth after the Flood died off, and started their civilization over again. As 343 Guilty Spark and the Gravemind hint at, humans are the descendants of the Forerunnners, and thus the Forerunners could have fired the Halo system and then used the portal from the Ark to return to Earth. Humans already existed by the time the portal was being constructed, as seen in The Cradle of Life."

The rings are in the milky way, the ark isn't

Therefore, you detonate the rings and blow up the milky way, while you sip tequila on the ark's sunny beaches

if i recall 343 say he thot it was a shield world but it was a halo building place. i thing they made for runner planets there cuz you see the planet in the middle of the halo on ark. and that planet looked like the one that you see at the end on legendary. but thats wat i think :)

rvb18 said:
if i recall 343 say he thot it was a shield world but it was a halo building place. i thing they made for runner planets there cuz you see the planet in the middle of the halo on ark. and that planet looked like the one that you see at the end on legendary. but thats wat i think :)

Thats a gas giant planet ... it's uninhabitable

Anyways now that Xavier's done arguing about the ark's purpose will somebody please explain why Truth went to a safezone to begin the "Great Journey"

It would'nt have worked for him or his fleet or anything ....

i think he thot if he fire all the rings no one will left alive and only he and his army will be left . or if the ark is not safe then fires the rings and does a bible thing that all who belive will go to heven and all the unbelivers will die. ?????

Truth thought the Forunners became gods. So, he thought if he followed in their foot steps, activating the rings and stuff... he too would become like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back