Whos gonna be the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really doesn't fit, even if it wasn't intended to, it bothers me how out of place it is. Plus, it is really overrated and overused. I am sure some hayabusa-loving fan will eventually make this helmet. The question is when...

By the way, my avatar is intended to convey precisely what volkov said, it is not meant to convey that I like the helmet. I just thought it would be ironic if everyone hated the hayabusa helmet and MC takes off his helmet and underneath he is Ryu Hayabusa. And yes, I made it myself in photoshop.

i remember be all excited about getting the haybusa armor when i first got halo 3, but when i got it, everyone had it...

i changed to regular markVI armor permutation, i like to keep it fresh :)

monstermike19 said:
i remember be all excited about getting the haybusa armor when i first got halo 3, but when i got it, everyone had it...

i changed to regular markVI armor permutation, i like to keep it fresh :)

Personally I prefer the security helmet (marathon)...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hayabusa helmet is kickass on pepakura it would be tough but thinking about making the armour is just easy. It is not like it's a brute coastume or an elite! It would just be triangles and lines copied millions of times on to a circular helmet. Snowboarding helmet as an exsample.

the shoulders don't look too hard, i could probably make them with simple cardboard and other things, and if you look close at the chest plate, all you have to do is make an add on to a mark 6 chest. the front of the head looks a little easy, just make an alunium foil face plant and a little bigger mold or pekura, correct me if im wrong, because i don't know very much pepakura, ive only seen pics. katana should be easy also, exept for wobbling, though.

Anybody who made it would be high up in books, of course my books dont count for anything but that still would be a sick armour to see!

I'd prob take a crack at that armour, looks pretty hardcore imo. Although its not as famous as MC armour...

I dont see why people hate it so much, It does look a lot like shredder, but still you have to admit its one of the less weird looking helmets in the game, personally I think the EVA is strange, why would anyone want to make their head one giant refective target? I get killed enough as it is without a big shiny sign on my face saying "your bullet here" I quite like team ninja games, Im looking forward to ninja gaiden 2 and I think the hayabusa is a pretty cool little tie-in. Ive always thought the cheif looked quite plain, the perms are a great idea, I hope they release more as downloadable content....not holding my breath though.

im workin on entire hayabuse. Im getting adams armor and im going to scupl the helm and the chest add on. and simply pep the shoulder scales. Not releasing anything yet but it will be awesome and available for purchase ;)

My friend is saying he'll pay me big money to make it for him,
i just don't have the time, i'm working on to many other props.
I might do it later on

I don't think anyone would want to, too much work to make some armor that makes you look like a power ranger on crack. No offence.

With a little time , effort , sweat , and some blood , someone could pull it off..but..why?

As others have mentioned , it fits nowhere in the Halo universe , if it was intended to or not , and , too many people use it.

It's not as sleek as others , a bunch of points , which would be easier to make with something like cardstock or styrene (for the points).

Just my opinion.

-Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back