Whos gonna be the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undy15

So who's gonna be the first to make the hayabusa armor from halo 3. If someone made that it would be amazing.

4pagpjt.jpg

Okay well it would still look good...and what should i use to glue my cardboard parts together. I'm making a M6D and i'm to the part were i need to start attaching things. So could some one tell me what is the best to attach cardboard together

undy15 said:
and how much would that cost?
Lol all it is is a regular spartan helmet with some special shaped "tin foil" over the top and covering the visor alittle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet all you gotta do is cover a regular spartan helmet in some tin foil, shoulders can be easily made out of cardboard chest is the problem andthing else can be made in pep.

I'll tell who's gonna be the first, some ninja gaiden fan who already made the black dragon armor over a year ago. :p

Cameos guys, cameos....

slayer said:
that looks extreamly hard to make. if anybody made that and it looked good they would be god.

feigned-echo said:
i wouldn't put it past blue realm to make it look kick ass.

I would agree that he'd definately do a bang-up job on such a build, if his other work is any indication ;)

You know, I myself may take a stab at it, as one of my best friends here really likes that style of HALO 3 armour. So, I know he'd like to see that, heh heh :D

Of course, that project would have to come after the Mk VI suit I'm working on, so I couldn't really say just when I'd be able to get started on this... :whistle:

It would be nice armor to make, but its no more difficult that regular MC armor. And plus, only you and a handful of halo fans would know what the armor is. others wouldnt know and would think its from transformers or something. Now on the other hand, the regular old MC armor almost everyone would know who it is.

Im not trying to discourage you. Make the armor and helmet, it looks sick as hell, so i dont see how it should be difficult. It just is more intimidating than the regular armor.

To answer your question about price: cardboard an be found for free, hot glue is cheap, and tinfoil is in you kitchen drawer.

I'll probably end up making all the Halo 3 helmets and armor perms, but to be perfectly honest, the Hayabusa helmet isn't very high on my list... I find it kinda overrated and derivative..

But thats just my opinion.. I know lots of people are really into it.

to me... the hayabusa doesnt look that hard to make.

have you seen the back of the helm? its basicly like a flat round ball thing...... the front effect things can be easily archived with some cardboard or paper. the shoulders, well those are jsut easy. a few flaps. the chest isnt terribly hard either. you just have to have a premade Mark VI chest and then just get some modeling clay and then make the designs. which is basicly just 2-3 triangles if you really look at it.

im not saying it wouldnt be a feat if you made it. but i just dont think its worth the time :p besides, all the ninja gaiden fans will laugh at you o_O

Sean Bradley said:
I'll probably end up making all the Halo 3 helmets and armor perms, but to be perfectly honest, the Hayabusa helmet isn't very high on my list... I find it kinda overrated and derivative..

But thats just my opinion.. I know lots of people are really into it.

thank you sean..

idk just my opionion.. i cant stand it.. doesnt fit into halo universe at all..

I hate it.. and I hate the katana... When master chief finally takes off his helmet I have a bad feeling its going to reveal long spikey gold hair, oversized eyes, and all the other stereotypical anime stuff, I just don't think it fits.

blinkava44 said:
thank you sean..

idk just my opionion.. i cant stand it.. doesnt fit into halo universe at all..
It's not supposed to fit into the Halo universe. The Hayabusa armor permutation was put into the game as a nod towards Ninja Studios for featuring a Spartan in one of the DoA games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back