Who's Helmets Are These?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they're not perfect... But still, someone obviously put some effort into making them, so well done... i guess.

they obviously were young, i doubt a fully grown adult would be capable of being that blind... unless they were bind of course...

Plus, the description is spelt badly.

If your planning on buying... i honestly wouldnt reccomend it. make you own, i can almost garuntee it will be better!

BTW: Top Gear Rules!

Oh god no, im not buying it, i wouldnt even accept it for free.

But i was just curious on who made it.

Chazodude said:
If your planning on buying... i honestly wouldnt reccomend it. make you own, i can almost garuntee it will be better!

BTW: Top Gear Rules!

yeh lol there not as good as they could be ive just started mine and is looking 10 times better i think well you think so?
Image11.jpg

and Top Gear rules not seen the new series looking out for it but 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps rules also even more than top gear XD

Last edited by a moderator:
SpecOps said:
yeh lol there not as good as they could be ive just started mine and is looking 10 times better i think well you think so?

and Top Gear rules not seen the new series looking out for it but 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps rules also even more than top gear XD

Yeah yours is better, but youre making a hi def model, so its understandable, but yeah.

Those were just resin'd and painted, just a silly member trying to make quick cash, doubt he will sell them for much, maybe 5-10 dollars.

i saw those yesterday.
most likely someone here who made some cheap helmet to try and get some money. most likely it is paper mached and painted on with a brush...

Please dont start basing this person.

He made a pep, an fiberglassed it. Maybe its not a perfect helmet, but we all need to start somewhere don't we?

falcon NL said:
Please dont start basing this person.

He made a pep, an fiberglassed it. Maybe its not a perfect helmet, but we all need to start somewhere don't we?

ARE THEY YOURS?!?!?!? rofl... but my first helmet look 100% better than those

Yeah guys, i was curious, because its the only helmet on ebay that is definately pep, i wasnt saying its bad.

I mean, its not perfect, but nothing's Perfect

EDIT: Except Bluerealms Armor. THAT'S Perfect.

The Stig said:
It does have a visor by the way.

hmmm is it a good visor from a motorcycle helm?? like the gold one?

if so i wanna buy it because than i will have a very cheap but good looking visor.

but i think it will be made out of a bottle :cautious:

We aren't here to make fun of someone from the forum, if they are from this forum, for any reason. We need more maturity, not more trolls.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back