Whos wearing armor to the t.b.a HALO movie??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
More debate about how the Halo movie should be filmed???
*bangs head against keyboard*

eqruifbgfb. '

I dont care how its made I just wnt it to BE made! lol. Or do I have to make my own? I mean thats a REALY good idea! Unlike "snakes on a plane" (WOW! Snakes on an actual flying plane? AMAZING!....Woah cares....) or "Saw 267933" the pr-squel to all the other millions of saw films.....Why dont the stop making crap and make somthing the can profit on? like say......A HALO MOVIE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:

eqruifbgfb. '

Lol, I think the Halo Movie should be based on the book Halo: Fall of the Reach. It will pretty much give a better understanding on the Halo universe without Halo. People who never heard of Halo would watch it and people who player Halo 1-3 probably because they never read the books :p

I'm not sure about this movie because they will pretty much show his face as a child till he receives his Mjolnir Armor unless you want to block his face the entire movie :p

But it would be really cool if they used the way Final Fantasy movie did it, CGI with real people combined together. I also noticed at the action scenes of Spider-man 3 they did the same thing so why not Halo?

And yes I will definitely wear mine with my armor that I will finish in time (I bet :D).

If they put Halo Fall of the Reach as the first movie, it could become a Trilogy, Fall of the Reach|The Flood|First Strike
and Microsoft will make lots of $$$ but there to stubborn to give anyone the rights unless they get more of the money. Rich bastards...that's why everyone is denying to help with the movie.

Ragnarok118 said:

I agree...Michael Bays movies are mostly action and a poor love angle with little to no character development. Sorry Mr.Bay.

ONTOPIC.

Yup, Id surely wear mine.

ahah if peter jackson made the halo movie or finished it...

it would be like a 4 hour movie.....

yes king kong and lor were great... but jackson needs to learn how to cut stuff out....

I swear in king kong, sitting in the theatre after an hour and a half i was wondering where the heck king kong was.....

Well reports I heard was the development of the Chiefs armor is a mix of CG and Live action. WETA can pretty much composite and model digital doubles, so I really don't think there would be a problem putting cheif in dangerous places. The Direcot is a seasoned 3D animator and Special FX guy, and the shorts they've made so far are sick. Movie Studios are dumb at times, they probably got a bit nervous because it's Blomkamp's first feature, and the fact the movie will cost 240 million to make. The studio morons obviously didn't see how big the pre-order list was for H3, that alone should have been enough intiative. Hahahah I think Jason Statham (Snatch and The Transporter) should be chief, he's badass and hot :D~~~~ I don't want to see master chief do any wire kung-fu though.

I'll wear my armor, haha which I'm sure will be done by then :D

imMonkeyGOD said:
Lol, I think the Halo Movie should be based on the book Halo: Fall of the Reach. It will pretty much give a better understanding on the Halo universe without Halo. People who never heard of Halo would watch it and people who player Halo 1-3 probably because they never read the books :p

I'm not sure about this movie because they will pretty much show his face as a child till he receives his Mjolnir Armor unless you want to block his face the entire movie :p

But it would be really cool if they used the way Final Fantasy movie did it, CGI with real people combined together. I also noticed at the action scenes of Spider-man 3 they did the same thing so why not Halo?

And yes I will definitely wear mine with my armor that I will finish in time (I bet :D).

If they put Halo Fall of the Reach as the first movie, it could become a Trilogy, Fall of the Reach|The Flood|First Strike
and Microsoft will make lots of $$$ but there to stubborn to give anyone the rights unless they get more of the money. Rich bastards...that's why everyone is denying to help with the movie.

Agrees with the book story but common i kinda think that those book names would not be a movie title. more of the movie type, not booky, and yes i reed halo books so evryone can just call me a nerd...and i dont have armor or anything maybe a helmet though, and everyone says like these realy cool famous people and stuff but i rather say Adam plays the role of Master chief.

Panton6 said:
Agrees with the book story but common i kinda think that those book names would not be a movie title. more of the movie type, not booky, and yes i reed halo books so evryone can just call me a nerd...and i dont have armor or anything maybe a helmet though, and everyone says like these realy cool famous people and stuff but i rather say Adam plays the role of Master chief.

I absolutely agree with both of you guys. ;) ..that would be great if Michael Bay produced this movie huh i think he did great on Transformers
But i will wear my armor when it comes out for sure :lol:

I would wear my armor to the premeire. And I dont see the problem with making the covenant. I mean they were able to creat CGI brutes and stuff in the Halo 3 live action trailers. I mean that CGI is great already. The closet thing to a brute my friends and I have come to use on our upcoming cinamotography Halo short film is a brute costume which is really hard to wear and move around in.

Sean Bradley said:

eqruifbgfb. '
Look at the soul calibur movie, originally CG, now filming live action.

Oh, yeah... that'll get Halo made faster. ;)

I just don't think anyone shoudl be putting this much time into formulating their ideas on how a movie should be made THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN GREENLIT YET!

Theres no question of 'Can they do it?".... only "How will the director prefer to do it"... it'll be his choice ALONE. And if you haven't been keeping track... the studios no likey Neil Blomkamp.... but Peter Jackson won't do the film with anyone else.

Sean Bradley said:
Oh, yeah... that'll get Halo made faster. ;)

I just don't think anyone shoudl be putting this much time into formulating their ideas on how a movie should be made THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN GREENLIT YET!

Theres no question of 'Can they do it?".... only "How will the director prefer to do it"... it'll be his choice ALONE. And if you haven't been keeping track... the studios no likey Neil Blomkamp.... but Peter Jackson won't do the film with anyone else.

haha qft.

Wake me...wake me after pre-production

lawl.

damasterchief said:
i heard the movie will be started in 2009 cause the director is currently workign on another vid
God >.< By then everyone would be like what's Halo? or...Halo? That's old. We don't care.

JUST GET IT DONE. lol :p

yeah, i have a thread that has scripts to just about any movie you could think of....and whaddya know....HALO is on the list.....

so someone obviously took some time to try to make it.....go see my thread now.

check it out.

and if it does come out, ill be in full clad armor.

just in case peter jackson does make it, consider it to be like.....5 hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back